Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789
    Quote Originally Posted by R Mannino View Post
    With ODR you can set the curve so that the thermostat will never satisfy. They can press the button all day long but the house will only heat up to what the boiler temperature will make the house. With multiple zones some will satisfy and some will not, but you'll never be able to "overheat" the house. If there is a zone with marginal radiation installed it could be a problem(not enough heat), but that is not an everyday occurrence.
    in english please? im on a learning curve here.

he is just saying i can set it at the boiler with a range like 50-65 degrees and no matter what anyone does with a thermostat the boiler wont allow it to go out of that range. Or i can lock the thermostats right out . Like im the god of the heat for the place.

its honeywell if that helps. says 350-250-101b honywell

but im not so sure on battery operated thermostats......

AQ25142B

dont they have thermostats that go with this thing that dont take batterys?

Sounds like your installer doesn't know how to wire the control properly. Almost any Non battery operated thermostats can be used on it.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Sounds like your installer doesn't know how to wire the control properly. Almost any Non battery operated thermostats can be used on it.
    two work. two dont. All are manual.
    changed one of the two that dont already to a new thermostat. so that works now.
    But the ones he is bringing back i guess will all take batterys. i have no idea what the deal is but i guess they will read the controls and the manual ones wont. Thing is, i dont like the idea of batteries in the thermostats. . lol

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789