Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I know I will be flamed for this but I believe guns give us a false sense of security...a lot like cheap condoms.

For instance...someone is bragging about how easily they would shoot an intruder of their home, my question to them would be...have you ever shot a person before? If not how do you know you can pull the trigger...or how do you know you won't get over excited and shoot a family member instead?

I guess the situation could go any way...but without ever killing someone what do you think your odds are against a hardened criminal?
    Well, few police officers have ever shot or killed anyone either. So following your logic how do we know that they are willing to pull the trigger? How do you know that they may get "over excited" and shoot the innocent?
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

"What in the world is the DHS going to do with 450 million rounds?"

Pump them into you when you get out of line. They flew planes into/blew up the WTC to roll out the Reichssicherheitshauptamt, I mean Department Of Homeland Security, to protect us from enemies that the traitor government created and commands today only to build a framework of domination around us. They aren't really concerned with Al Qaeda much anymore. They have served their purpose. Now its all about you baby.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

I will have whatever Liberty is smoking, please.......

Cause thats got to be some excellent mind altering material.

With all the problems in my life right now I could use a little break from reality...and possibly even sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    "What in the world is the DHS going to do with 450 million rounds?"

Pump them into you when you get out of line. They flew planes into/blew up the WTC to roll out the Reichssicherheitshauptamt, I mean Department Of Homeland Security, to protect us from enemies that the traitor government created and commands today only to build a framework of domination around us. They aren't really concerned with Al Qaeda much anymore. They have served their purpose. Now its all about you baby.
    Wow, havent seen that in a while...and it was enforced by the GeheimeStaatsPolizei also knows as Gestapo....lol

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

We should be concerned more right now with mexican and south american gangs like the zetas and ms 13 or 14 or whatever than we should be about al quaker.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I will have whatever Liberty is smoking, please.......

Cause thats got to be some excellent mind altering material.

With all the problems in my life right now I could use a little break from reality...and possibly even sanity.
    Its called reality. You should try it, its good sh!t. You got it backwards, you are on a permanent government sponsored break from reality. I can't imagine looking at things like 911, Oklahoma city bombing, fast and furious, gulf of Tonkin, and multitude of bomber patsies and still be just as ignorant as ever.

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Wow, havent seen that in a while...and it was enforced by the GeheimeStaatsPolizei also knows as Gestapo....lol

Roy
    Haha right. There are tons of parallels to Nazi Germany. Most German citizens were like Corny here until the're anus's went from this (+) to this (O)

-Alfred E Newman

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345