Turbashed oil separator/reservoir

I had a Hussmann Super plus rack go down last night, all the compressors were off on oil.

The hand valve before the filter was restricted w/ debris, it seems as though the turbashed has "trash" in it.

My question is, when I drop the oil from it I wanted to, either replace the sightglasses, or at least, clean them.

Are there seals that need to be replaced when removing the sightglasses?, and is the screen inside replaceable?

I tried skimming the Superplus manual but didn't find any such info.

Quote Originally Posted by sprmktrefertech
    I had a Hussmann Super plus rack go down last night, all the compressors were off on oil.

The hand valve before the filter was restricted w/ debris, it seems as though the turbashed has "trash" in it.

My question is, when I drop the oil from it I wanted to, either replace the sightglasses, or at least, clean them.

Are there seals that need to be replaced when removing the sightglasses?, and is the screen inside replaceable?

I tried skimming the Superplus manual but didn't find any such info.
    My understanding is that the turbashed is a pretty solid, self-contained unit.

I've pulled a sight glass just to look inside with a camera and was able to replace it without a new o-ring.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    My understanding is that the turbashed is a pretty solid, self-contained unit.

I've pulled a sight glass just to look inside with a camera and was able to replace it without a new o-ring.
    X2
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here