Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,016

    Obama's operatives are planning an "American Sping" to terrorise America

    What next from our alien anti American Marxist President? He should be tried for treason. Unbelievable.. Thank you, thank you very much
    "An Egypt-styled “Arab Spring,” which has put radicals in charge of the government, will be launched in the United States this spring with a war on “corporate power, Wall Street greed and the political corruption of the 1 percent,” according to the group headed by former Obama green aide Van Jones.
    The plan for now is to hold protest training sessions around the nation next week. Over 900 are scheduled so far".

    http://washingtonexaminer.com/politi...-revolt/453666
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    What next from our alien anti American Marxist President? He should be tried for treason. Unbelievable.. Thank you, thank you very much
    "An Egypt-styled “Arab Spring,” which has put radicals in charge of the government, will be launched in the United States this spring with a war on “corporate power, Wall Street greed and the political corruption of the 1 percent,” according to the group headed by former Obama green aide Van Jones.
    The plan for now is to hold protest training sessions around the nation next week. Over 900 are scheduled so far".

    http://washingtonexaminer.com/politi...-revolt/453666
    Ah, good to see that some has the balls to attack the endemic corruption that is occuring in the USA.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,225
    Its funny, the "occupy" idiots. A bunch of misguided fools. I bet the bankers who are causing all the turmoil look at those morons and laughed. They turned it into a protest against capitalism, LOL
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

    -Alfred E Newman

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    Its funny, the "occupy" idiots. A bunch of misguided fools. I bet the bankers who are causing all the turmoil look at those morons and laughed. They turned it into a protest against capitalism, LOL
    Is better for the mis-guided fools to attempt to rid the USA of corruption and fail,
    or do nothing and let the corrupt continue to corrupt some more?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,247
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Is better for the mis-guided fools to attempt to rid the USA of corruption and fail,
    or do nothing and let the corrupt continue to corrupt some more?
    Does it really matter of its Al Capone or the Dapper Dan stealing the money ???

    The whole goverment including the banksters, is a criminal enterprise.


    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Does it really matter of its Al Capone or the Dapper Dan stealing the money ???

    The whole goverment including the banksters, is a criminal enterprise.


    Roy
    It would seem that way in your neck of the woods.

    How do you rid the govt (all parties) of corruption?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Is better for the mis-guided fools to attempt to rid the USA of corruption and fail,
    or do nothing and let the corrupt continue to corrupt some more?
    They accomplished nothing except looking stupid. They could only make matters worse protesting capitalism, the engine of our great deteriorating country. They needed to protest the FED, mega banks and congress. They are libtard bafoons any way you slice it. What's the alternative to capitalism?
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

    -Alfred E Newman

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    They accomplished nothing except looking stupid. They could only make matters worse protesting capitalism, the engine of our great deteriorating country. They needed to protest the FED, mega banks and congress. They are libtard bafoons any way you slice it. What's the alternative to capitalism?
    How can they have accomplished nothing, they have not started yet So you have already condemned them to failure.
    They can not be that much of a group of Bafoons, they are in Power!!!!! So what does that make those who are not?
    Corruption, I think we can all agree is bi-partisan. I say give capitalism a fair chance, get the rid of the corrupt, it is the corrupt and immoral who drive the normal folk (the peasants generally) to look for an alternative. Look at your recent govt results "left, right, left, right, left, right". Clearly logic shows that the populous what a balance between capitalism and socialism. Not one or the other, which all fear on both side, and is promoted by each to induce greater fear.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    How can they have accomplished nothing, they have not started yet So you have already condemned them to failure.
    They can not be that much of a group of Bafoons, they are in Power!!!!! So what does that make those who are not?
    Corruption, I think we can all agree is bi-partisan. I say give capitalism a fair chance, get the rid of the corrupt, it is the corrupt and immoral who drive the normal folk (the peasants generally) to look for an alternative. Look at your recent govt results "left, right, left, right, left, right". Clearly logic shows that the populous what a balance between capitalism and socialism. Not one or the other, which all fear on both side, and is promoted by each to induce greater fear.
    Its all controlled with bags of cash from Wall St. To promote public policy through foundations and think tanks.

    Turn to the left,turn to the right,stand up sit down fight,fight fight.
    FEN

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ripley, WV
    Posts
    1,131
    I stand by the idea, that a term limit for congress needs to be put in place 2 terms max and you're done, just like the Presidency. No huge salaries to be a member of congress and no retirement on the publics dollar, an honest days work dor and honest days pay, you pay into your own retirement and insurance plans like the everyday Joe and ANY candidate running for public office MUST present their official birth certificate AT REGISTRATION for said election. Don't let corrupt people take root in office for decades and run the country in the ground anymore.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,016
    My My none of you all can see the forest through the trees. This is a planned disruption of our country to help get that communist Obama back in office and this time he won't have another election to worry about.

    He will go all out to completely destroy our country with the help of radicals all across the country demonstrating with massive press coverage to cause radical change in our country and get more folks radicalized and communized to vote for Obama again.

    Of course he won't take responsibility for it but will be promoting it behind the scenes big time. You all just carry on oblivious to the big scene here. Gees do I have to draw you all a picture and spoon feed you. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,453
    Van Jones is an ignorant, unhappy individual. If he can make more of us like him, that makes him feel a little better about his miserable life. I don't give a s#it about him. Let him pound sand. We are better than that.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Van Jones is an ignorant, unhappy individual. If he can make more of us like him, that makes him feel a little better about his miserable life. I don't give a s#it about him. Let him pound sand. We are better than that.
    If memory serves me correctly, Van Jones is a convicted fellon that is on the record for saying "I went into prison as a Democrat and came out a Communist".

    Hold on while I check my notes that I take.............. notes from 3.5 years ago....confirmed.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event