Rotobrush Duct Cleaning machine

Hey guys,

Quick question. We're looking at getting a Rotobrush machine and I wanted to know is it worth putting all the extra money into getting the "official" camera system from Rotobrush or are we better off saving money and getting our camera/display system another route. I found several solutions that are way less expensive than the ticket price Rotobrush was looking to add to our unit price.

Thanks!

If you insist on getting into the duct cleaning business:

Step 1) Throw away ever scrap of information you have on the over priced glorified shop vac with a spinning brush called a Rotobrush.

Step 2) Look at real duct cleaning equipment that is actually capable of cleaning ducts.

If your plan is to offer residential duct cleaning in an area that primarily has attic installed duct systems, you are getting involved in something that, in all but a very small minority of cases, provides no measurable improvement to system performance or IAQ.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Thanks Mark!

I tried finding alternatives to Rotobrush but wasn't having much luck. Owners of my company met Rotobrush at the trade show in Chicago and loved the hype about the machine.

But I'm not keen on how much they cost and the benefit to the customer. Do you know of any good alternatives that work better and maybe (hopefully) cost less than Rotobrush?

Here ya go. The Roto Brush is a joke.
    http://www.abatement.com/
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Thanks! I'll look into this one!