Cond fan motor in airhandler?

So theres (now) this guy way out in the middle of bfe with a 1/3 hp 1075 condenser fan motor in his airhandler thanks to my non stocked truck. It's a 2000 trane that had the original vented 1/3 1075 in it that burned up.

It draws normal amps. Seems like people would do this back before ecm motors. It'll be fine right? Not that I really care.

His Nebraska cousin( also in BFE) has the same thing and it has been going strong for 5 years.

It gets pretty hot in Egypt. I wouldn't use a TENV motor.

That's a relief! Thought I was the only one. I put one in a garage that had a sandblaster.The sand kept getting in the air-over motors windings.

Ive put several of them in, especially in dusty or high humidity environments

As long as the voltages are the same and they don't need multispeed i don't see why not..

Ive done it many times in a pinch and havnt had any issues. As long as your amp draw was good the motor should actually stay cooler than if used outside.

I've considered doing it mostly for the cost savings. But from what I've seen the amps on the condenser motors are usually too low to use for a blower motor regardless of the HP.

Are condenser motors not more efficient since they are mostly single speed? This may account for some of the lower amperage?