Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We visited San Diego/Coronado recently and the cost of living is at par with where I am at in Canada. Thanks for the advice it's looking pretty damn hard until they change the NAFTA list or find an employer that will be able to convince the govt. that I am more qualified.

The only other option is to wait until my gf is in demand in the USA and it may be a loophole. For now I guess we will stick to visiting. Thanks again for the info.

My ex wifes husband is from canada came here he would travle back to canada where he worked in the movie industry. He went to school here then applied to medical school got accepted graduated and in his residency . seemed easy for him . Now when they talked about moving to canada she couldnt work or anything ...they were strict . I am surprised the guys on here did not throw a fit you were coming here taking a piece of thier pie lol .... God luck
    An air conditioning or refrigeration unit never signs a check for me! PEOPLE do that,and you should never allow yourself to forget that WE fix the problems of people,not machines.They are at the heart of our business,one way or another,and polishing the skills required to provide solid customer service will never be a waste of your time

Quote Originally Posted by rednecktech View Post
    My ex wifes husband is from canada came here he would travle back to canada where he worked in the movie industry. He went to school here then applied to medical school got accepted graduated and in his residency . seemed easy for him . Now when they talked about moving to canada she couldnt work or anything ...they were strict . I am surprised the guys on here did not throw a fit you were coming here taking a piece of thier pie lol .... God luck
    anything related to the medical industry makes things allot easier to get a greencard!!

Quote Originally Posted by thor7000 View Post
    anything related to the medical industry makes things allot easier to get a greencard!!
    Not just medicine, the USA is always on the hunt for talent that someone else paid for, right now is a bad time for trades. On the other hand, Canada is just the same and just as fussy about people moving North unless they are in medicine or something else needed... go figure!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12