Ridgid Pipe Wrenches

I wondering where's the cheapest place online to get them. I am after 14" and 24" aluminum. Also a 14" spud.

Thanks in advance

i purchased mine thru grainger.

Online is a toughie.. I went through the regular jobbers and got mine from Frontier ($60 for the 18, $50 for the 14, both aluminium). Maybe a buck or two cheaper at Don Park, but not enough to justify making a special run. I think they were $80 and $60 at the big orange. <-- This is Canadian pricing, so ymmv

Ebay,

I bought a new 18" aluminium for $43.00 shipped.

How much do they usually retail for south of the border? BTW I checked e-bay but once shipping from the US was factored in, I think the pricing was close to big orange - big hunks of metal, across international border.

Meh rigid I prefer mastercraft pipe wrenches over rigid half the price and life time warranty,
    For some reason I learn more with my mouth shut

Alternative

I get mine here. They're cheap, they have replacement parts and they're just as good as Ridgid. In fact, I'd say they're identical. They're not made in America, but Ridgid isn't made in america any more either. Argco is an honest company and would replace them or refund you if you weren't happy.

10" Aluminum $9.63
    14" Aluminum $16.05
    18" Aluminum $27.01
    24" Aluminum $39.19
    36"Aluminum $83.39
    48" Aluminum $137.77

They only have 3 of them on their store here, but they gave me pricing on all their sizes.

i use the kobalt ones from lowes, its rare i use them more then 2 times a year.

but i usually use my knippex pliers
    You can't kiss death without it kissing you back. Death is a passionate kisser.