+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: CMS Mechanical Services

Post Likes
    Have you worked there under pressure?

in a service van down by the river...........
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by midwesthvactech View Post
    Have you worked there under pressure?

We have all banged a fat chick once, I was drunk......I am not proud......

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    It's All about Heat.............................to a degree

Post Likes
    LMAO! Too funny..........I will give them a whril and see what happens. I am currently at a place I hate. So what the hell! I was looking for a job when I took this gig!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by midwesthvactech View Post
    LMAO! Too funny..........I will give them a whril and see what happens. I am currently at a place I hate. So what the hell! I was looking for a job when I took this gig!
    Sorry to hear that. Good luck

Post Likes
    Cavalier thanks for your thoughts. I appreciate them. But need to leave where I am and atleast give them a shoot.

Post Likes
    I get it and i was sincere when I said good luck. I hope you have a better experience than i did.

Post Likes
    do they have any techs in mobile alabama or mississippi?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalieri85 View Post
    I get it and i was sincere when I said good luck. I hope you have a better experience than i did.
    Thanks! Praying it is different than yours!

Post Likes
    I just got out of a job that focused on restaurant work (including grills and fryers) and retail. I found that I didn't care for it. It was an okay job, nice people, but annoying work conditions (not just the customers & equipment). There method of operation was a little screwy. I got a new job where they refuse to do restaurants, retail, or residential and it's the best job I've had (so far at least). I think I'll make this my home.

Post Likes
    So what do you work on?

Post Likes
    We do a lot of government work. Schools, DOT, water treatment facilities, and other non-government work like factories etc.

Post Likes
    I work for CMS currently, best place ever if your a good tech whose self motivated. 60hrs week year round 45hrs two months in winter time. The guys who don't like it here and don't make it are non experienced, not motivated, and don't want overtime in the summer. Usually the ones that don't need to be doing hvac at all anyways. Great company, good pay, lots of resources for employees

Post Likes
    Really not experienced enough that's why the have the highest turnover around. Maybe its because they tell you to lie to customers and sell crap the dont need to fatten the owners wallet. Maybe it is because they treat you like garbage. It maybe its.because they.put you in unsafe.conditions and want you to kill yourself to get a job done for them. Nobody minds working overtime but down here a cms technician will average 90 hours a week with out being on call. FYI CMS has the worst reputation in south Florida for doing terrible work (hackery) . And for being the absolute worst place to work.. if you like it there than you must be one of those guys my.manager told me about that sold his soul and lost his consciense.

Post Likes
    He must really like it there because he has CMS in his user name. I'm motivated but not 45-60 hours every single week kinda motivated. They'd have to pay me $100K+ and I'd probably still leave. I work to take carte of MY family, not the boss' family.

Post Likes
    I can't speak for the Florida boys but I do know its just me and my van 100% of the time and I'm a very professional tech both in the way I carry myself and treat my customers. I don't rip off anyone, I don't make phony sells, and I don't do shotty work. No one will take away the quality of my work or my dignity. I'm happy at Cms cause I do right for my customers and they do me right and I'm paid what I'm worth, higher than any local crews I know of.

Post Likes
    And yes it's over 20/hr before you ask

Post Likes
    Please list said resources.

Post Likes
    Most is confidential, but I will say we have access to all types schematics, diagrams, manuals, ems systems layouts, contracts, and so forth. Any thing we need is accessible to the tech. Building blueprints to various stores even. All kinds of resources to do the right job

Post Likes
    cmstech what area do u work

Post Likes
    Officially eating crow! This company does not understand FAMILY!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in