Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...&icc=NEWS&ct=5

Disgusting. Indefensible. Absurd. Sad.

Yeah, a woman's "right to choose." How long untill we can figure out a person's sexual preferences in the whomb?

Aborting someone because the parents don't want the shame of a gay/lesbian child. Betcha these unborn victims get more attention then.

How about this

Don't do sonagrams ...... Let nature take it's course.

It's kinda hard to tell anything from outside.....Some people might not abort if they think it could be a healthy boy....or maybe the twins they always wanted....

No... Parental euthanasia post martim.... yeah that's better..... Let us see first and if we don't like it.... then.
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Well SA, how many of those babies that do get born and abandoned have you adopted or attempted to adopt. A woman has complete control over her body and what is in it. and any man that wants to try to tell them what to do needs to be castrated.

Originally posted by acmanko
    Well SA, how many of those babies that do get born and abandoned have you adopted or attempted to adopt. A woman has complete control over her body and what is in it. and any man that wants to try to tell them what to do needs to be castrated.
    Did you read the article? They are killing babies because of defects. Not because of medical conditions. So you have the right to decide who lives or dies huh? We have come to the point where we kill babies who don't look the way we want them to. This is viewed as compassionate to you? There are thousands of couples who want to adopt but because of government red tape, they can't.

I would watch what you write and to who you write it to. I happen to have 2 adopted children which is most likely 2 more than you. My wife works in a neo-natal unit where she fights to save the lives of premies and sick babies every day. She also volunteers as a counsler at a battered woman's shelter. If I had the financial means and more space I would adopt more. You would be suprised what a good home and solid education will do for an unwanted child.

I'm sure you feel sitting in front of a computer and cowardly typing "tough sounding" posts is contributing to the welfare of women and children. Do the world a favor and castrate yourself.

They are killing babies around the world solely because of color or religion, get a life.Or are you one of those that believe only US babies count. get a life enuch

To those who agree with the abortion position:
    Would you want to have been aborted?
    Should you have been aborted?
    What about all those who were aborted?
    What CHOICE did they have?

[Edited by cehs on 05-31-2006 at 07:30 AM]
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

This isn't even a debatable topic. How stupid are people to even think there's any argument at all for pro-choice? The "pro-choice" argument is that it's the woman's body and she has the right to choose. Well that's all fine and dandy if it only affected her body. If a non-pregnant woman wants to ram a needle in her crotch and fill it with salt water, let her. If there's another live human being in there, then that changes things a little, now doesn't it??!! I'm pretty sure the baby wouldn't CHOOSE that.

Also, gay people aren't born - they choose it, so it doesn't factor in at that age.

Bring on the criticism.

Idiots aren't born either, they become myopic early in life which then turns to Idiocy.Of cousre evey fetus should be delivered, Social Security, SSI and WIC need to grow so honest hard working taxpayers can pay for 1 minute of fun.

Idiots aren't born either, they become myopic early in life which then turns to Idiocy.Of cousre evey fetus should be delivered, Social Security, SSI and WIC need to grow so honest hard working taxpayers can pay for 1 minute of fun.
    And thank youfor being living proof of your own hypothesis.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by speckledflounder

Also, gay people aren't born - they choose it, so it doesn't factor in at that age.

Bring on the criticism.

I dont know where you get that info. Please read some of the medical literature on the subject.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Originally posted by royc
    I dont know where you get that info.
    My guess is that he gets his info where most wingnuts get their info.......Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage or from the raving lunatics that infest the Freeper forum.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

LOL! It's a fact that most gays and lesbians are born that way. It's also a fact that a large number of the same are indoctrinated by environment.

They are killing babies around the world solely because of color or religion, get a life.Or are you one of those that believe only US babies count. get a life enuch
    Since my wife is French Canadian, my daughter is Chinese, and my youngest son is Russian I would say you are a fool. Don't play your moral high horse games with me. Keep reading your left wing propaganda talking points. Hate me because I'm a Christian. At least I'm not a jackass like you.

Keep the insults coming loser. I will keep fighting for the unborn as well as the orphaned children around the world. "One minute of fun." What a freaking clown!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast