If you live in the western suburbs of Chicago, and you LOVE to teach, and you have at least an Associate Degree (preferably in HVAC/R), and you have a long work history in the HVAC/R industry (I know, that's vague), you should contact the College of Dupage. They have a tenure-track full-time teaching position available and they are accepting resumes. got to: www.cod.edu for more details!!!!