Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thumbs up

seriously though,.. as a couple you should both be able to occupy yourselves with out one needing to entertain the other, thats what co-dependency is. She should have something she truly loves to do to occupy her time and when you both meet you bump uglys and go to bed, THATS the way it should be. She shouldnt have her claws into your money and whatever she does to keep her entertained should be supported by her. It may sound a little like room mates but it isnt because if your were just room mates you would be having multiple sexual partners in the house, whitch I should add, if you can get this sort of arrangment you are my hero.

[Edited by John(Chicago) on 05-29-2006 at 01:41 PM]

Wife never complains

Originally posted by scoho
    Am I the only guy getting hounded by there spouse or significant other about the fact that I spend WAY TO MUCH time on this site?
    I'm running out of excuses and she's running out of patience.
    How do you deal with it?
    In fact she thinks this site is refreshing and hilarious!!

I think that this site is very educational as well as entertaining. Hhmmm...sounds like you might be neglecting some of your husbandly duties. Opinion of Mrs. Wrangler.

Originally posted by James 3528
    H-talk is this big of a problem after 67 post's?

Big flag here.
    Hey give the guy a break. It takes him a while to read those long 2 sylable words. It takes even longer when he has to look them all up in the dictionary to figure out what they mean.

only 67 posts and gett'n the grief?

'talk about your whipped-boy.

Originally posted by scoho
    Am I the only guy getting hounded by there spouse or significant other about the fact that I spend WAY TO MUCH time on this site?
    I'm running out of excuses and she's running out of patience.
    How do you deal with it?
    It is always best to avoid personal responsibility whenever you can and blame someone else if possible. Maybe you should sue Penton for failure to limit your posting time, thereby causing your divorce.

Then you'll have the money to appease the woman, but no woman to appease.

The amount of posts may not be indicative of how much time a person spends on this forum, other then Dice with his absurd 25,000 posts....what a loser!

Anyway, women are jealous creatures that do not want to see their man paying attention to anything more then themselves.

You are going to have to figure out ways to pretend to pay more attention to her or you are going to have to be more dominant, like I am, and tell her to go away......and don't come back without food and drink.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    The amount of posts may not be indicative of how much time a person spends on this forum, other then Dice with his absurd 25,000 posts....what a loser!

Anyway, women are jealous creatures that do not want to see their man paying attention to anything more then themselves.

You are going to have to figure out ways to pretend to pay more attention to her or you are going to have to be more dominant, like I am, and tell her to go away......and don't come back without food and drink.
    LOL!!!!! Oh my God, I almost lost it there! Hey wait a second I said the same thing a few years ago and haven't seen her since. Oh well, gives me more time on the computer.

Ain't that the truth.

Women are witty creatures as well. They think up acid remarks like, "If that computer had a hole in it you would fu*k it."

One day they will make it law to have air bags on the computer screen so when the wives hit us over the head with it for being addicted to this site, it won’t kill us.

Originally posted by MadeinUSA
    One day they will make it law to have air bags on the computer screen so when the wives hit us over the head with it for being addicted to this site, it won’t kill us.
    Legislation pushed through congress by the life insurance lobby, after a rash of payouts due to domestic homicide with a computer screen.

Originally posted by refrigeration mafia
    Hmmmmm, just thinking; if we incorporate those lifelike blowup dolls with a laptop....gotta go!
    Ain't that the truth.

Women are witty creatures as well. They think up acid remarks like, "If that computer had a hole in it you would fu*k it."
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Whatever you do , don't get her a computer. She be obssesed with some ******* in another country.

God I've been away from here too long!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast