Schrader valve core grades

Does anyone here know if there is a grading system for schrader valve cores? I had a little fun with this at Johnstone one day by asking the guy at the counter if he had any grade #1 cores because all I saw on the shelves were the black grade #2 cores. I proceeded to tell him that the color of the core designated the grade and that the red ones were #1. It sent him looking for a grade or color designation from his supplier, which he didn't find. It does make sense to me that there should be a grading system for them if for no other reason than temperature.

And what would these temp ratings be?
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

I think that the seats and skirts of cores are made from a variety of materials which would have different tolerances to chemicals, pressure and temperatures. I've noticed that some cores do not hold up well with the higher temperatures of discharge lines and have to be replaced every couple of years. Would help reduce leaks if the specs were known or graded. Additionally, I recently had one come apart while removing it. It probably had been installed too tight. All that came out was the threaded part with the shaft and spring. The seat and skirt components were stuck inside the 1/4 service fitting body and had to be removed with an easy out. First time in 45 years of working on things with schraders that I've seen that.

i would guess