Hoshi bin thermo

Wish I could have took a pic, and if this your work I am not trying to poke fun at ya.

Was at the new (hasn't opened yet) JFK Dining facility here at Ft. Bragg, right up the street from the JFK special warfare center.

I was there to set the parameters on reach in true freezer. The GC asked me if I knew anything about ice machines, I responded yes and asked what the problem was.

He proceeds to show me three Hoshi 1800 pounders sitting on their respective bins. Nice filter system installed, Water lines all hard piped copper, clean looking drain lines etc,,,, but there was one problem with all three of them. The installers never installed the bin thermostat. There was a plate that needed to be removed from the top of the bins to allow proper placement of said bin thermostats.

I kindly told him that I was there on TRUE's behalf and that he would need to contact the company that installed said ice machines and bins. So if you did that job,,, you should be getting a call shortly.

Not a horrible job to fix but the GC said they were out of charlotte. I would hate to drive that far for a silly mistake.

Never been guilty of not installing them BUT I do on ocassion forget to remove them when I'm doing a machine changeout. Always cursing because I can't figure out what it's hung up on.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Crazy. We had the exact same thing happen this week at a McDonald's location.
    "ok, everyone just calm down."