Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789
    There is one company known statewide in Arkansas. From what I hear, being in the business for very many years and having a professional attitude combined with treating their customers with respect has enabled this company to charge two to three times more than the majority of other companies...and you see their trucks everywhere you go..regardless of what part of the state you are in.

It's not always about beating the other guy price wise.....If he is charging $69 but has the quality of a Chevy, turn your quality into a Cadillac and charge $100.

Clockwork seems to have it figured out.
    Always here

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Clockwork seems to have it figured out.
    & it all depends on sales.

I know....commish sounds good
    Always here

I love taking customers from companies that don't like to up sell. I'll go to a home with a system that "aint broke" and do a top notch tune-up. I'll show them a nice th8000 touchscreen stat and dispose of their t87 that has been working just fine for years. Put a cam in their ducts and show them 30 years of filth and upsell them a duct cleaning. Introduce them to electronic filtration and upsell them an electronic filter to help keep their air and ducts cleaner. Upsell them a 3 year pm contract. And Advise them on the benefits of new energy efficient equipment.
    The customer is happy and normally wondering why the other company never mentioned any of this during the past 10 years they have been servicing their system.
    I leave with a new happy and satisfied customer who will refer me to friends and family and a ticket worth more than the other company billed in ten years of service.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789