heat pump lockout

Anyone have trouble with the honeywell th8000 series stat not allowing option " O " ? Won't let me not lockout compressor.

The only issue i ever had sounding somewhat similar was with a dual fuel system it wasn't set up with a typical outdoor sensor. I would just suggest to check the settings on the primary and secondary heat sources and make sure its wired correctly

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    Anyone have trouble with the honeywell th8000 series stat not allowing option " O " ? Won't let me not lockout compressor.
    Are you wanting to lockout or not lockout ? Code 0350

Not lockout. Ran the wire. Checked the program. I've sold probably fifty of these the last two years. Sensor installed and wired properly. Yes,code 0350, page 8.

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    Not lockout. Ran the wire. Checked the program. I've sold probably fifty of these the last two years. Sensor installed and wired properly. Yes,code 0350, page 8.
    If you have installed 50 with no problems and this one is a problem looks like this one is going back.

This my favorite stat. I hate returns!
    I looked for other faults, but have found none so far. I have a hard time believing just one stupid thing is wrong! But that is the way it looks.

Thought maybe honeywell was trying to force lockouts. ( conspiracy theory!)

I am only going by memory here....but I install alot of the tcont803 Trane t stats which is made by Honeywell and you first have to set something up in option 340 to make the rest work right or else you only get option 0. Not sure if this will help but read the manual carefully...