Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by frozensolid
    Believe this; james knows alot about rectums and aliens.

The repubs like aliens love A$$holes.
    You have your gay wedding wires crossed their, Suzy.

Gay? I don't swing in your circles james. You have no children, two poodle dogs and have no respect for women.

Sounds a little gay to me Mr. peter puffer.

Sorry unlike you, I really am busy. So have fun while I work. Your to busy for Vermont but you are here all day~~~~interesting.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

You're a liberal Democrat, so we know you're a liar. I have the hottest helper in HVAC and somewhere else. I raised a couple of kids that call me dad, isn't that what counts? No telling what yours call you.

Your turn.

Nothing to see here...move on

(Censored by J on 07-25-2006 at 11:37 AM)

[Edited by TheEstimator on 07-25-2006 at 11:38 AM]
    The posts and comments made by me are in no way affiliated with any company or organization. They are simply my personal opinions.

You go down a coastal salt water waterway on a dark night and look behind the boat in the wake and you will think Aliens are under it.

Once when I was in the Army I got abducted by Aliens. The CQ said that when the MP's brought me back to the barracks I was still passed out from the ordeal. They found me along side of the road with a black eye. This must have been from when the aliens dumped me out of the space ship. I had a real groggy head for two days afterwards. Probably from the electronic probing. I am still a virgin however.

I believe that what folks are seeing (and they surely are seeing *something*) are simply unexplained natural phenomena. For example, google “ball lightning”. No, I am not saying that every single instance can be explained by ball lightning.

There is not a single shred of evidence for extraterrestrial life. None. Zip. Zero. Nada.

This is especially interesting because most people who believe that we have been visited also believe that this has been going on for thousands of years. In all that time… not a single remains of an alien. Not one strange piece of technology. Not one strange alloy or element. Nothing.

Even a conspiracy theory fails. A conspiracy that has lasted a few thousand years? Started and maintained by whom?

Fuzzy photos are meaningless. Same with Yeti. Footprints in the snow are meaningless. So-called eyewitness accounts are meaningless. What would be considered “hard” evidence would be the remains of a Yeti, or even just the skull.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

I disagree. I believe there is evidence.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Mans got his woman...... to take his seed.

He's got the power [whoa who], She's got the need.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Your mouth, so hot
    Your web, Im caught
    Your skin, so wet
    Black lace on sweat
    I hear you calling and its needles
    And pins

Originally posted by rogerk
    Anyone seen a UFO or been abducted? Do you think there are intelligent life forms on other planets? I think we are "not alone" in the universe, but I havent seen any strange lights or little green men at my window. Anyone have a close encounter of the 3rd kind?
    What do you think?! 90% of the posters on here are alien life forms. Haven't you seen that picture of otto and dice

Originally posted by James 3528
    You're a liberal Democrat, so we know you're a liar. I have the hottest helper in HVAC and somewhere else. I raised a couple of kids that call me dad, isn't that what counts? No telling what yours call you.

Your turn.
    Mine call me, Boss and Dad. Ummmm I am a liar
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Jamey's helper

Originally posted by frozensolid
    Originally posted by James 3528

Your turn.
    Mine call me, Boss and Dad. Ummmm I am a liar
    Probably call him these same names!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast