Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Texas has a Castle Doctrine Law. people that live in States with these laws should know better than to walk trough certain areas, especially gated areas wearing a hoodie. If you look like a duck and act like a duck, then you are a duck.

Every home in my hood is armed to the teeth, their is no way I would get out and wander around covered up. I was just telling the wife that maybe I should start shooting at the cars passing by with all that loud bass flowing out of them.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Texas has a Castle Doctrine Law. people that live in States with these laws should know better than to walk trough certain areas, especially gated areas wearing a hoodie. If you look like a duck and act like a duck, then you are a duck.

Every home in my hood is armed to the teeth, their is no way I would get out and wander around covered up. I was just telling the wife that maybe I should start shooting at the cars passing by with all that loud bass flowing out of them.
    Wouldn't your hood recognize your plaid shorts?
    Politicians need to changed like diapers, and for the same reason.
    (read it somewhere)

Post Likes
    Wasn't there a similar story that has gone UN-noticed about a year ago with a "black" security guard and a white victim in the same state and area? I heard something about this on the local talk station WTOP.

Wonder why that has yet to hit the national news?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123