Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 29
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,167
    Quote Originally Posted by infwsdm View Post
    I didn't convict him yet. I only charged him. Nice try though.
    From your statements it sure looks like you have. If I were a prosecuting attorney, you would get my vote.

    And yes, I have heard the 911 call from him, and the women who called where the screaming and gun shot occurred.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,628
    Quote Originally Posted by infwsdm View Post
    Do you have the right of free mobility to pursue someone and shoot them? Hell I'm gettin a gun and gonna go grab my 'list'.
    No, they were saying on TV that zimmerman had bloodied wounds on more than one part of his body. I figured that is a plausible argument that there was a fight. I personally doubt it, but it is possible.

    Working through this one step at a time,.. yes he does have the freedom to go follow another person in a public area.

    Whether or not the shooting itself was justifiable, or legal, seems doubtful to me but there is just nothing to back that opinion other than circumstantial evidence at this time.

    I do think the police botched the investigation so far.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    5,773
    The fact of the matter is that Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid.

    He also got out of his car and went after the kid.
    Zimmerman is a pussy.
    I bet if he didn't have a gun he would have never got out of his car and his doors would have been locked.-

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,628
    Quote Originally Posted by infwsdm View Post
    The fact of the matter is that Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid.

    He also got out of his car and went after the kid.
    Zimmerman is a pussy.
    I bet if he didn't have a gun he would have never got out of his car and his doors would have been locked.-
    I figure you are 100% right there.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    5,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    From your statements it sure looks like you have. If I were a prosecuting attorney, you would get my vote.

    And yes, I have heard the 911 call from him, and the women who called where the screaming and gun shot occurred.
    It's not like zimmerman was sitting on his couch drinking a beer and watching tv when all of a sudden the kid came storming through the door to steal the tv and the beer when he was shot dead!

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,167
    Quote Originally Posted by infwsdm View Post
    The fact of the matter is that Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid.

    He also got out of his car and went after the kid.
    Zimmerman is a pussy.
    I bet if he didn't have a gun he would have never got out of his car and his doors would have been locked.-
    Not defending his actions, I was not there, however, perhaps you can tell me where I can get my crystal ball repaired as mine has not worked in years. Heck, even the most seasoned police and soldiers make mistakes. He needs to be held accountable, but ALL the facts need to be known first before a fair judgement be handed down.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthington View Post
    ................Good thing the FBI is involved as one would have to assume that they have the technology to clear things up.................
    Have to disagree there Chris. This is not the same FBI like back when Hoover ran the show. It is now a political arm of the administration. Remember how Hillary used the FBJ to get files on conservative Republicans (file gate), investigated the Travel Office, etc.?

    Remember how no charges were made against the armed Black militants at a polling place. This is a different Federal government nowadays. If the FBI found something which would help Zimmerman do you actually believe it would be revealed? I sure don't. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    5,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Not defending his actions, I was not there, however, perhaps you can tell me where I can get my crystal ball repaired as mine has not worked in years. Heck, even the most seasoned police and soldiers make mistakes. He needs to be held accountable, but ALL the facts need to be known first before a fair judgement be handed down.
    I can agree with you here.

    However, The fact that zimmerman went after this kid makes the whole situation stink. If this would have happened in my state, zimmerman would be facing manslaughter at a minimum even if the kid was stealing his car...(not saying it's right)

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Have to disagree there Chris. This is not the same FBI like back when Hoover ran the show. It is now a political arm of the administration. Remember how Hillary used the FBJ to get files on conservative Republicans (file gate), investigated the Travel Office, etc.?

    Remember how no charges were made against the armed Black militants at a polling place. This is a different Federal government nowadays. If the FBI found something which would help Zimmerman do you actually believe it would be revealed? I sure don't. Thank you, thank you very much
    You mean these two circus clowns?


  10. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,000
    Quote Originally Posted by AC5096 View Post
    You mean these two circus clowns?

    Yeah you got it. Hey AC you mean like some of your fellow Obama supporters acting out there. Just kidding I think.. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,453
    Like the 2 clowns in the WH? Clowns always did creep me out......
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    greenville , sc
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by infwsdm View Post
    In florida (and 20 other states) you can kill someone if you 'feel' threatened.

    sounds like a licence to kill anyone you want and claim you were scared
    at 6'5" and 250+lbs i dont get to claim being scared , i'd have to S**T myself......................
    catch a man a fish , feed him for a day.
    teach a man to fish , ruin a good business opportunity.

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    5,773
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyhall.tech.sc View Post
    at 6'5" and 250+lbs i dont get to claim being scared , i'd have to S**T myself......................
    oh yes you can. you get to be scared and shoot someone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event