+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best knee pads

Post Likes

Soft Knees

I have been in construction since late 95, starting as a raw 50% apprentice in the sheet metal apprenticeship. My knees suffered almost immediately, I tried several different types of strap on pads over a period of several years. I quit looking when I found a product that would fit in the doubled fabric knee pocket of my bib overalls. I gained a lot of relief, I gained even more when I inserted a second pair of pads into the pocket. I can not recommend them highly enough.
    http://www.softknees.com/kneepads.php

Post Likes
    i bought some CLC knee pads. Have had them for a little over a year now.

they where around 40-45 bucks.

they suck pretty badly.

they do not stay under the knee. they slide to the side. every other crawl, haveing to move them to keep them in place...

do not recommend.
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Post Likes
    Volleyball pads for me.

Post Likes
    I used to buy Skillers brand pants that had awesome knee pad inserts, tougher than carhartts but not sold in Canada or USA anymore. They still have some sizes in stock and are way cheaper now. I recommend buying two pairs of kneepads per pair of pants as pants last so long.
    http://www.skillers.com/Skillers/
    If anyone knows of another product like this I sure would like to find it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCHVAC View Post
    WOW! Those are some very pricey knee pads lol.

Personally though I would just go to your local home hardware store and get a cheap pair that have a bit smaller of padding so its not too bulky. It obviously won't last more then 4-6 months but lets be honest, whats $60/year on knee pads really if it even comes down to that.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinL21 View Post
    WOW! Those are some very pricey knee pads lol.

Personally though I would just go to your local home hardware store and get a cheap pair that have a bit smaller of padding so its not too bulky. It obviously won't last more then 4-6 months but lets be honest, whats $60/year on knee pads really if it even comes down to that.
    I dont own those. I was just contributing to the conversation, and showing that there are medical rated knee pads for those that really need them. I own some AWP knee pads from lowes. At my rate I would prolly only have to replace them every 2 yrs.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCHVAC View Post
    I dont own those. I was just contributing to the conversation, and showing that there are medical rated knee pads for those that really need them. I own some AWP knee pads from lowes. At my rate I would prolly only have to replace them every 2 yrs.
    Yeah I don't know if I would purchase them either, I mean if I had some serious knee problems then possibly. So definitely a good link for anyone out there with bad knees.

Post Likes
    ya i find the awp from lowes is the best pads ive ever owned and it is in my price range. knees pads are important.
    Get er Done!

Do what has to be done
    when it has to be done
    as well as it has to be done
    And doing it all the time.

Post Likes
    Ask you boss lol

Post Likes
    Mascot work pants with built in knee pad pockets. I wear them everyday for work. I wear the leidera model

Www.repconnw.com is where they can be purchased.

Post Likes
    I got tired of hauling in knee pads so I bought a pair of kneedz. So far I'm really happy with then but time will tell if they hold up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in