Condensation From Heat Pump System Going Under House?

Hi

I have a Carrier heat pump system in my home. The indoor unit is in the basement and has a pvc pipe that goes from it, thru the floor, into the crawlspace under the house. The pipe isn't connected to anything in the crawlspace and is just emptying water down there. The crawlspace does have a vinyl moisture barrier over what appears to be mainly mud and a little cement. So I am ending up with some 1/2 to 1 inch deep puddles on the vinyl.

What I am wondering is, is whether or not this is normal? Or do I need to have someone come out and fix it so the water isn't pooling under the house.

Any tips or advice would be very appreciated.

Thanks

you need a condensate pump and a service tech to install it
    We really need change now

At a minimum punch a whole in the plastic cover to avoid the poodle. If the moisture drains away, you may get by. If a water ends up on top of the plastic, pump is the only way out. Are there vents in the crawlspace-open or closed? Well designed space is usually humidity controlled, <50%RH and vents are closed.

REgards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

There are six vents in the crawlspace and the pipe terminates right below one of them.

Vents open or closed?
    Regards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

They are open and point outside. Have little grates over them so animals can't get inside.