Results 1 to 10 of 10

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    new jersey
    Post Likes

    sight glass or moisture indictor? is the question.

    I believe I read once that, on a hill rack they used to use a sight glass,but, it is NOT inline w/ the liquid line, but, instead it has 2 -1/4 " lines that attach it to the side of the liquid line.

    Is it true that this style of piping the s/g it is used solely for moisture indicating only and NOT for determining liquid content.

    I can try and dig out my old Hill books, but I'm trying to avoid that If possible.
    Last edited by sprmktrefertech; 03-21-2012 at 08:51 PM. Reason: wording

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.