Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California/Nevada
    Posts
    3,644

    Newt's funding from Adelson explained

    Adelson owns the Venetian hotel/casino in Las Vegas.
    why would a billionaire give millions of dollars to Newt who obviously has no chance of winning?

    perhaps Newt promised them something for gaming?

    ...because they're not paying Newt to win, they are paying Newt to help Santorum lose by collecting delegates.

    i've had indirect contact with the Adelson family in the past.

    1) the Adelsons are hard-core democrats who despised George W Bush, they don't care about Republicans
    2) Adelson's big casino investments are in Malaysia, there is nothing Newt can help him with

    Las Vegas is a heavy Mormon area and it's obvious to me that money funneled through Adelson from the Mormons to keep Newt in the race, to screw everything up.

    Michelle Bachman explained in the debates that both Romney and Newt have been political manipulation school and educated on how to get Obamacare passed.

    also it should be noted that the Adelson's probably have a large stake in health care insurance, since they also own the Adelson Hospice

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,986
    Maybe he really thinks Newt can win? I've even heard that some people, believe it or not think Ron Paul can win.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbia, Mo GO, TIGERS
    Posts
    899
    RP, although he threatens the Overlords and is attacked in their wholly-owned Press,
    is currently number two in delegates amassed.
    like he says, if it is a brokered convention, anything can happen.
    after the first vote the delegates are no longer bound and can vote their conscience.


    Stop the useless, bankrupting wars.
    End the Fed/restore sound money.
    Legalize FREEDOM.

    Simple, really.

    As we recall, W came to office after a campaign of saying we should not go around nation-building, then reneged.
    Obama tapped into the prevalent anti-war sentiment in the population, although he reneged on those campaign promises.
    Recent polls show Ron Paul beating Obama in a head to head matchup.
    Newt never had a chance. Santorum is nuts, and the Dems will whip Etch- a- Sketch like a rented mule.
    As a practical matter if you don't support Ron Paul you therefore support Obama.
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,986
    Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    RP, although he threatens the Overlords and is attacked in their wholly-owned Press,
    is currently number two in delegates amassed.
    like he says, if it is a brokered convention, anything can happen.
    after the first vote the delegates are no longer bound and can vote their conscience.


    Stop the useless, bankrupting wars.
    End the Fed/restore sound money.
    Legalize FREEDOM.

    Simple, really.

    As we recall, W came to office after a campaign of saying we should not go around nation-building, then reneged.
    Obama tapped into the prevalent anti-war sentiment in the population, although he reneged on those campaign promises.
    Recent polls show Ron Paul beating Obama in a head to head matchup.
    Newt never had a chance. Santorum is nuts, and the Dems will whip Etch- a- Sketch like a rented mule.
    As a practical matter if you don't support Ron Paul you therefore support Obama.

    You see, there are people who even think Paul can win. Some even think he is currnetly second in delegates. Any reputable count I've seen has Paul a distant fourth in a four man race. Here is one link to the current delegate count. Can you show me how you get that he's in second? And BTW I dont think most Americans Consciences will have them voting for Paul at the convention any more than they are voting for him at the polls.

    Here is my link. I would be interested in where you see him currently in second place.

    http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2012/calculator/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,168
    Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    RP, although he threatens the Overlords and is attacked in their wholly-owned Press,
    is currently number two in delegates amassed.
    like he says, if it is a brokered convention, anything can happen.
    after the first vote the delegates are no longer bound and can vote their conscience.


    Stop the useless, bankrupting wars.
    End the Fed/restore sound money.
    Legalize FREEDOM.

    Simple, really.

    As we recall, W came to office after a campaign of saying we should not go around nation-building, then reneged.
    Obama tapped into the prevalent anti-war sentiment in the population, although he reneged on those campaign promises.
    Recent polls show Ron Paul beating Obama in a head to head matchup.
    Newt never had a chance. Santorum is nuts, and the Dems will whip Etch- a- Sketch like a rented mule.
    As a practical matter if you don't support Ron Paul you therefore support Obama.
    Ron Paul is fourth in delegate counts.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbia, Mo GO, TIGERS
    Posts
    899
    4th in delegates says who?

    The New World Order press, that's who.

    You know, the ones who have convinced many he's unelectable and to vote against their own self interest.

    They may be consistent liars, but to some they are convincing, apparently.

    So all you Obama supporters favor endless war, have the Fed bail out the European bankers, and the Wall Street crooks, support the Patriot Act, and the NDAA? So, also, do Mitt, Rick, and Newt.

    Lots of others support the only candidate against all such nonsense.
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,168
    Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    4th in delegates says who?

    The New World Order press, that's who.

    You know, the ones who have convinced many he's unelectable and to vote against their own self interest.

    They may be consistent liars, but to some they are convincing, apparently.

    So all you Obama supporters favor endless war, have the Fed bail out the European bankers, and the Wall Street crooks, support the Patriot Act, and the NDAA? So, also, do Mitt, Rick, and Newt.

    Lots of others support the only candidate against all such nonsense.
    http://projects.wsj.com/campaign2012/delegates

    I am sorry, maybe you will believe the wall street journal.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbia, Mo GO, TIGERS
    Posts
    899
    that world government rag would come in handy if I buy a bird.

    you should have seen the clueless press after our caucus Saturday.

    they sure don't get it.

    "Ron Paul Quietly Amassing an ARMY of delegates..."
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...lican-election
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbia, Mo GO, TIGERS
    Posts
    899
    oh, forgot to add. RP took 48 out of 53 delegates locally.

    yeah, the fat cat approved candidates and their Super Pacs have money to burn.

    hence the Paul strategy. grassroots, of people who are fed the f. up.
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,168
    Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    oh, forgot to add. RP took 48 out of 53 delegates locally.

    yeah, the fat cat approved candidates and their Super Pacs have money to burn.

    hence the Paul strategy. grassroots, of people who are fed the f. up.
    Ron Paul is a 10%er. He cannot steal enough delegates to turn that around. I am pizzed too, but it is realistically hopeless. Ron Paul is history, he will not win the primary.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbia, Mo GO, TIGERS
    Posts
    899
    yeah, that nonsense brought to you by the fine folks brimming with unimpeachable veracity who said we landed on the moon and that flightless muslims can become Top Gun aces.

    interesting & ironic use of the phrase "steal delegates" as he always does so well when the votes are counted in public---which brings up another obvious point.
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,168
    Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    yeah, that nonsense brought to you by the fine folks brimming with unimpeachable veracity who said we landed on the moon and that flightless muslims can become Top Gun aces.

    interesting & ironic use of the phrase "steal delegates" as he always does so well when the votes are counted in public---which brings up another obvious point.
    Well my friend, we each seem to be hopelessly entrenched in our own stubborn opinions. That's okay.

    I'll tell you what, when ron paul wins the primary as you claim,.. I will reconsider my current denial of the 9-11 truther theory and belief that we put a man on the moon. We will just have to wait and see how the primary election ends.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Well my friend, we each seem to be hopelessly entrenched in our own stubborn opinions. That's okay.

    I'll tell you what, when ron paul wins the primary as you claim,.. I will reconsider my current denial of the 9-11 truther theory and belief that we put a man on the moon. We will just have to wait and see how the primary election ends.

    Heres a bold prediction for you. Paul will continue to lose by an overwelming majority. And guys like batdude will continue to blame everyone under the sun for it except Paul.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event