Hello eveyone. Well as you all can see I am new here and finally decided to register. I switched jobs about a month ago and I am in need of a good leak detector. I used to work on a company that did mostly commercial HVAC mostly chillers and 10+ ton units. Now I started in a company doing supermarket refrigeration. Publix supermarket to be exact. The contract with all the stores does not cover refrigerant lost, in other words the company that I am working for wants to find/repair leaks and they are prety anal about it which is understandable. Well the problem is that the two leak detectors I had for the last couple of years are pretty beat up and lately they are giving me alot of false readings and I am in the market for a new one. A good friend of mine was talking to me about the TIF ZX leak detector but another friend told me that they were crap. I found them on amazon for a decent price. http://www.amazon.com/Instruments-TI.../dp/B003BOQLGE and I would like an opinion on it from someone that has used them or still uses one. The refrigerants that work with most of the time are 404, r22 and 134. I need a leak detector that is sensitive enough to point out leaks on a motor room with a number of parallel racks and not go crazy as soon as I walk in.

thanks guys.