Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    So if it is proven he has brain damage caused by an IED in Iraq you want him killed. If so man that is just wrong.

This is not a person that has been out doing drugs, and gang banging his whole life he choose to serve his country.

Now there are some things coming out about him and his past, how much of it is true and how much of it is relevant remains to be seen.
    I agree with you classical. This is a soldier who has been through the mill and deserves his day in court not that he will get it though with all the PC pressure on the officers hearing his case.

We don't know all the story but I am not ready to offer him up as a sacrificial lamb to the folks who hate us so much anyhow unless it is actually proven that he did this with a sane mind. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Thats America!

Let him get a fancy lawyer, couple that with a LIBERAL judge and before its all over we'll be paying him for his pain and suffering. I'm not saying that he may not of had exentuating circumstances that pushed him over the edge, but people need to be held responsible for their actions. If I was in charge he'd be dead already.
    Well it's a good thing you are not in charge.

And then who would get to kill you???

Printer as I said I do not know all about his past just snippets that the press has brought out. None of this is proven including if he has a brain injury.

In 2000 he would have been 23 or 24, does he have a degree how would he be a stockbroker without a degree. If he has a degree why was he not an officer or a Warrant Officer. Assuming he did all that was stated in his past that does not explain how a man goes out and kills 16 people for no apparent reason.

Before I form an opinion about a mans life I would like to know the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Printer as I said I do not know all about his past just snippets that the press has brought out. None of this is proven including if he has a brain injury.

In 2000 he would have been 23 or 24, does he have a degree how would he be a stockbroker without a degree. If he has a degree why was he not an officer or a Warrant Officer. Assuming he did all that was stated in his past that does not explain how a man goes out and kills 16 people for no apparent reason.

Before I form an opinion about a mans life I would like to know the reason.
    No idea how he could have become a stock broker or what the requirements are to be one. That may be one of the things in the ruling against him, or maybe there is no requirement to have a degree. And as for a reason a man would go out and do what he is accused of doing, in this PC era, we will probably blame his upbringing, the army, blame your country for sending him there, blame life in general.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123