Thread: Employers

Is it really that hard to find a service company that wants their technicians to use a vacuum gauge when evacuating a system, nitrogen to pressure test and for brazing, Manual J's and D's, a recovery machine, and one that pays decent, isn't into making technicians salesman but is into making salesman into technicians, and is DRUG FREE. Is that really all too much to ask for? Hell, I'm willing to be on-call ALOT, pay my dues before getting a newer truck, and do install and service. What do you guys think?

Nitro, Vaccum guage, new/newer take home truck, your pick of reclaim machines-(guys seem to have preferences, oiless only but you can have your pick), lap top with pricing and your inclined load calc software is in there, schools, insurance, oem training and on and on.
    Show up, do your job, (don't have to know everything but know your limitations) work with our limitations and we'll pay you well.
    We're growing and still learning. We expect the same of the guys that work with us.

Stamas,
    I AM in your service area... May I contact you?

Shore can.

Yea, be my guest. Just don't call the wrong co., cause, well see my other post. See the website for contact info.