Carrier Navigator cable extension

I am looking to extend the cable for the Navigator about 100'. Does anyone know the cable type,pinout or plug type for male and female plug? Any help is appreciated.

What's the reason to relocate?
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech22 View Post
    I am looking to extend the cable for the Navigator about 100'. Does anyone know the cable type,pinout or plug type for male and female plug? Any help is appreciated.
    I dont have the answer to your question and you best bet is to call Carrier or maybe take it to a electronics store.
    I'm thinking about buying a comfort link navigator HH tool, wonder if it reads the alarm codes instead of just giving you a number?

Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    I dont have the answer to your question and you best bet is to call Carrier or maybe take it to a electronics store.
    I'm thinking about buying a comfort link navigator HH tool, wonder if it reads the alarm codes instead of just giving you a number?
    The scrolling marquee tells you the codes to and also a number.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodlistener View Post
    The scrolling marquee tells you the codes to and also a number.
    Yeah, escape and enter at the same time is a wonderful thing.

I have a 50 foot cable. I bought it at Lowes a number of years back. It was either 5 or 6 conductors. Just count the ones on the Navigator.

I have used AWG # 18 5 wire 2 - 24v power 3 comm wires can be connected to ccn bus at unit and a phone jack so navigator can plug in. Got terninals in phone jack from Carrier tech.Touch pilot is designed for remote location on ccn com bus

[QUOTE=FLASHLITE;12763741]I have used AWG # 18 5 wire 2 - 24v power 3 comm wires can be connected to ccn bus at unit and a phone jack so navigator can plug in. Got terninals in phone jack from Carrier tech.Touch pilot is designed for remote location on ccn com bus[/QUOTE

that's interesting? Carrier specs the comm bus to be shielded and not to combine the bus with power lines, any issues?

The navigator cord is like a phone cord but it has power+ccn com.Sheilded com would be better,

[QUOTE=dlove;12763841]
    Quote Originally Posted by FLASHLITE View Post
    I have used AWG # 18 5 wire 2 - 24v power 3 comm wires can be connected to ccn bus at unit and a phone jack so navigator can plug in. Got terninals in phone jack from Carrier tech.Touch pilot is designed for remote location on ccn com bus[/QUOTE

that's interesting? Carrier specs the comm bus to be shielded and not to combine the bus with power lines, any issues?
    It's not the CCN that can be seen with the navigator just the LEN of the unit.
    UA 100

sorry navigator connects to LEN com