Another new guy....

I found this site looking for something else , decided I liked it and wanted to stay . I have been in this field for 15 years , 11 of that as In house HVAC maintenance mechanic for the W.O. Walker building in Cleveland Ohio . I have worked on Kitchen equipment , pumps , boilers and other less glamorous jobs . I think your forum rocks !

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy4876 View Post
    I found this site looking for something else , decided I liked it and wanted to stay . I have been in this field for 15 years , 11 of that as In house HVAC maintenance mechanic for the W.O. Walker building in Cleveland Ohio . I have worked on Kitchen equipment , pumps , boilers and other less glamorous jobs . I think your forum rocks !
    We've been known to throw rocks too! Keep your head down and come on in! Welcome to the site!

yea, what ironpit said

hope you're not thin skinned

good knowledge base here, most willing to share
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Wecome you sound X military? Correct or no?

Welcome!

@keeplearnin , no not ex military , had plans to go in when I was a younger man , then I got hit by a car and that changed my career path . It's nice to find a forum dedicated to something so under appreciated . I'm sure you guys know that people only really think we're valuable when they have no heat / air at three in the AM . In the world of the non service tech , machinery runs on pure magic and NEVER needs to be maintained

welcome.

welcome to the site they will look after all you hvacr needs and more good hunting.