Thread: Latest Zonation

Latest Zonation

Always good info...looky here!
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=770_1332013694
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

The little movie "space traders" is on you tube. Im not sure if the whole movie...titled "cosmic slop" is on there...but Id say it is.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Spot on as usual.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals" because the animals
    may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Dude View Post
    The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals" because the animals
    may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.
    Very good there Dude and great OP there cool. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater