Hi , I am going to install a fryer gas machine and I have been told that the gas regulator for all fryers machines are already built in with the gas valve which is different on most other commercial gas applicence that are required to install a separate regulaor maching the unit input , the unit is used and I could not get the manual or even the nameplat , so I apprecite your advice regarding the matter .