Romney Declines to Endorse Ron Paul

Endorses Obama instead. Says it's issues-based.

Agrees w/ the Kenyan on the necessity of undeclared, unending wars. What Constitution?

Also fully supports banker bailouts and permanent retention of the Federal Reserve, the unelected Central Planning Committee for our economy.

Sees nothing wrong w/ Obama's close links to Wall Street crooks, says, merely, he can be a better servant to them as an insider.

Stands firm with Barak on the unquestionable importance of the IRS, the TSA, the IMF, the World Bank, GATT, the WTO and NAFTA, along with generous foreign aid.

Favors Obama's support of the Patriot Act and the NDAA, along with the insane failed Prohibition #2 on drogs.

Soetoro ought to ask him to be his running mate. If he declines, there's always Sick Rick or Goof Newt, they are also big supporters of the sitting president's most important policies.
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

Of course Romney is not supporting many of Pauls views. He actually wants to win. He doesn't want to lose every primary like Paul. There wouldn't be much of a future in splitting Pauls ten percent.

If he wins by supporting Obama's policies, which was the point I was trying to make, the country loses.

Oh, sure, Romney's buddies, the NFL team owners, the NASCAR team owners, and Goldman Sachs will still be all right, even if Obama wins.

When the fat cats and the Rothschilds Israelis own every candidate in both parties except one of them, the result is obvious. Throw in some computerized vote rigging and there you have it.

Some things are too important to let the people have any say in the result.
    Miraculously, the status quo wins again.
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Of course Romney is not supporting many of Pauls views. He actually wants to win. He doesn't want to lose every primary like Paul. There wouldn't be much of a future in splitting Pauls ten percent.
    Funny, LMAO. Even though I agree with Paul's foreign policy and his economic policy I don't want an openly elected communist to be our President in the name of the alien Obama. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    If he wins by supporting Obama's policies, which was the point I was trying to make, the country loses.

Oh, sure, Romney's buddies, the NFL team owners, the NASCAR team owners, and Goldman Sachs will still be all right, even if Obama wins.

When the fat cats and the Rothschilds Israelis own every candidate in both parties except one of them, the result is obvious. Throw in some computerized vote rigging and there you have it.

Some things are too important to let the people have any say in the result.
    Miraculously, the status quo wins again.
    Lighten up dude, I wouldn't mind seeing Paul in office but no one in the Republican Party is a alien, traitor, Muslim, communist and a dirt bag like Obama is.

I don't like some of Paul's social views (gay marriage, legalizing all drugs, stopping the electronic surveillance of terrorists and detention of, etc.) I do love his position of public education by getting the feds out of it and putting public vs private schools on an equal footling through tax credits though I prefer universal vouchers.

I support his foreign and economic policies. But be realistic and keep your eye on the prize and lets get the commie traitor out of office. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

what happened here today, WHEN THE VOTES ARE COUNTED IN PUBLIC

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...-for-ron-paul/
    Ron Paul Has A Good Day

I was there at Boone County. Loud? Boisterous? US? I was near the front, if they tried any of that railroading nonsense they were jeopardizing their physical well-being. . Luckily for all, we had the votes.

Well, we didn't quite get 100 percent of the delegates. Got close, though, over 90 percent. Our floor leader got nervous at the end, cut a deal w/ the few Romney folks there. Was not necessary, as it turned out, but better safe than sorry. (Got elected to go to the district convention, sounds like a hoot.)

and while there were delays, I asked a couple of Santorum folks, "How does he stand on the NDAA?"

you already know their answer: "Duh, what's that?"