This one is from a changeout that we did a little while back. It was pretty difficult to work on before and was amazing that it hadnt fallen through the ceiling yet. What finally did it in was a leak on the evap. coil that was unrepairable. I pressured it to 50psi, within about 15 min. it was down to 25. The condenser was also beat pretty good from hail so we were able to sell them a new system.
It's hard to tell in the pic, but the brace is pulled away about 1/2". The air handler was hanging from this brace.
Beutiful isnt it? Notice all the bracing that was cut out, there was barely anything holding up that ceiling joist.
The supply transition.
Not sure what was going on with the lineset. It went down, over, back up, back, and then up through the roof. Part of it rested on the lift-out ceiling tile.
This was the suction line up on the roof. I think the supply house had an overstock sale on copper connectors.
Condensate pump for the safety pan being held in place with duct straps. Funny thing was the second drain line was just laying up in the attic cut off.
Of course it wouldnt be complete without a run cap shot.
The electrical disconnect was properly secured.
I didnt get a chance to get any pics of the install. We flipped the A/H so the covers are on the other side. Service access is much better. We also braced up the ceiling joist and ran a new lineset that didnt have 200 connections. I also reconnected both drain lines and got rid of the condensate pump.