Carrier hard to find controls available

Carrier hard to find controls available

I have some hard to find and obsolete carrier zone controls, CCN etc... Anyone intersested? Some are new and some are used. I have some 6400's used and some zone stats, bypass controllers and one monitor thermostat that was installed and never used. The contractor put in the stats and never put in the VAV controls at the boxes.

My first time in this forum. Please reply if you need further info or want to look into anything else I may have.
    Last edited by Beacon Tech; 03-16-2012 at 09:42 PM.

got any TSM's ?

Javabob,

I have some 6400's (6), A telelink which is the obsolete CCN Tel. Com Module, some zone stats (about 6), 1 monitor stat and a bypass control stat and module. I'm not familiar with the TSM acronym. Is that a temperature sensor module? What generation is it from?

I have some Johnson stuff. 2 used N-30's, 1 facilitator and a whole bunch of UNT's- alot of UNT FA-111's which are by order only with a long lead time.

I have some Honeywell burner controls and some older Fireeye stuff no longer available. Repost if you want the data from the fireye or Honeywell burner controls.

All controls were operating when they were removed for upgrades.
    Last edited by Beacon Tech; 04-10-2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Left out some info

Terminal System Manager II, it is like 1994 CCN

Would you happen to know the part #? I'll check the part #'s on the ones I have.

Hopefully working on getting one from DR J controls.

CEFA110021-14 or 15

Which Zone Stats do you Have?

Do you have the original ComfortZone stat with the rotary dial that controls 4 zones?