Thread: introduction

Post Likes

introduction

ever since i started in the trade and progressed as a mechanic i always notined that less qualified techs would come in making more money and in some cases didnt even know how to use a pair of wire cutters!! then the lead mechanics were also worthless and took every shortcut..even today as i try to advance in my company i always see useless mechanics come and go and wonder what the hell i am doing wrong..i recently got a new job offer at a union contractor..hope all goes well there..still waiting for a hire date-ot was supposed to be the end of this month but now he gave me a generic "thirty days" last week! god i am tired of being jerked around
    oh about my work i did four years in a residential plumbing and heating company two years in a residential oil and now on my five and a half years into commercial service...hopefully i can stop being somebodys toilet paper
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    and just today our "service supervisor" was working with me at a job doing maintenance....a carrier 48hje008 combustion motor was running non-stop...no flash codes on the igc control.. guess what he condemns..yeah the motor!! its a carrier not a trane (which will fail and energize high speed) so i corrected that..it was a month ago
    today i had parts come in for an economizer control and "sensor" damn if the only problem was the stupid actuator motor (the old screw shaft damper) wtf o and get this it was the same place he almost caught the building on fire because of an exploded acetylene tank....well he recently held a fire safety class..............................

Post Likes
    Welcome here!

Keep your chin up. A good attitude makes all the difference!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in