Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Talking Bush's poll numbers up? LOL!

What's a matter geer? No time to post any favorable rise in poll numbers for George W. Bush? I thought a numbers faggot such as yourself would have been on top of this one. Pwwwaaahhhhhh.

35% and rising.....heh-he

Dude

The market tanked..... It ain't going to get better anytime soon......

I know if they call me, it's going down. Just tired of the whole damn bunch of them....

Poll numbers, and $1.29 will get you a coffee at Mickey D's place.....

Just curious there billy... How do you know geers sexual preferences???
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Re: Bush's poll numbers up? LOL!

Originally posted by chillbilly
    What's a matter geer? No time to post any favorable rise in poll numbers for George W. Bush? I thought a numbers faggot such as yourself would have been on top of this one. Pwwwaaahhhhhh.

Actually the correct number is 36.

In the unlikely event the number rises to 40........SELL.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Re: Dude

Originally posted by sline-dawg

Just curious there billy... How do you know geers sexual preferences???
    Tonys tells 'im.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

bible-BOY says what?

Read it and weep, sandbox boy. We're on to you and geer.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

I could give a rats-a$$ about poll-numbers.
    The only polls I like to watch are ones with Strippers hanging from them.

...but, you wouldn't know about that - would you?
    too busy in your holy-cow-meetings.

Re: Bush's poll numbers up? LOL!

Two thirds of the country has concluded Bush is a jerk. Only idiots are still supporting him. Wake up and smell the new reality! The Democrats are taking over so you right-wingers can crawl back in your holes and wait while we try to straighten out the mess Bush and company have made of America.

Re: Re: Bush's poll numbers up? LOL!

Originally posted by johnl45

Two thirds of the country has concluded Bush is a jerk. Only idiots are still supporting him. Wake up and smell the new reality! The Democrats are taking over so you right-wingers can crawl back in your holes and wait while we try to straighten out the mess Bush and company have made of America.
    SOOOOOOO TRUE!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!! GO HILLARY GO!!

Get a grip John. Use a brain cell.

Why don't you tell us how you feel in context of this article.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/presrankings1.html

Note that all presidents have highs and lows. Note that Clinton, who is likely your hero, went through the same thing. Note that the article puts forth the idea that rankings are BIASED... and not only that, but people have different opinions on what makes a great president.

Also, please note that Truman, acknowledged as the 5th greatest president of all time, has a low ranking BENEATH Richard Nixon!

So... you like to let polls do the thinking for you? Then you call others idiots.

Laughing my a$$ off. You are really a stunning piece of work.

As for Rob10, if he had a brain cell capable of understanding the concept... I'd give it a shot.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Originally posted by tonys
    I could give a rats-a$$ about poll-numbers.
    The only polls I like to watch are ones with Strippers hanging from them.

Been there, done that. No future in it. Shows lack of maturity. And it never put food on any table I ever sat at.

...but, you wouldn't know about that - would you?
    too busy in your holy-cow-meetings.

I take it you are referring to church, Bible study, etc. Actually, cows have nothing to do with it. They have more to do with the strip joints.

You married? Lookin' for a spouse in those joints? Maybe yer daughter'll show up there one day. What a proud poppa you will be, huh?

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by scrogdog

Note that all presidents have highs and lows. Note that Clinton, who is likely your hero, went through the same thing. Note that the article puts forth the idea that rankings are BIASED... and not only that, but people have different opinions on what makes a great president.

Also, please note that Truman, acknowledged as the 5th greatest president of all time, has a low ranking BENEATH Richard Nixon!

So... you like to let polls do the thinking for you? Then you call others idiots.

As for Rob10, if he had a brain cell capable of understanding the concept... I'd give it a shot.
    Your link to the pole must be right-wing conspiracy site, as Bush isn't even listed in the 5 worse Presidents. If you consider yourself one of those idiots mentioned that’s fine with me.

Originally posted by johnl45
    Originally posted by scrogdog

Your link to the pole must be right-wing conspiracy site, as Bush isn't even listed in the 5 worse Presidents. If you consider yourself one of those idiots mentioned that’s fine with me.
    LOL! This guy can't read, either.

Proud member of KA Club

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast