Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Split bolts must be cheaper in their neck of the woods. I think they still make Homeline breakers to fit that box.
    You're only as good as your customer will allow you to be.........If they want junk, sell them junk, but make your junk look neat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carrier is Cool View Post
    This is on the main disconnect at the service pole on a manufactured home. This isnt just for the HVAC, its for the whole home. Not to mention someone moved a new home with a 200 amp service in, and just used the 100 amp wire. Everything about this job is wrong and dangerous.
    Ya, but your talkin manufactured homes.

Unbelievable!! Some people seriously need help!
    You're Only As Good As Your Last Service Call or Install.....Make it Count!

Wow i am speechless on that one

Not exactly the same but, you guys ever work on a house trailer with no ground rode or a cut ground wire. This reminds me of the first few times I got shocked. Always have to verify the frame is grounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicofthis View Post
    Not exactly the same but, you guys ever work on a house trailer with no ground rode or a cut ground wire. This reminds me of the first few times I got shocked. Always have to verify the frame is grounded.

I've been there and done that, the old fart wired everything himself. A trailer with several rooms built on. Unfortunately that was 20 years ago and he had forgotten where anything was. No ground on the AC, compressor grounded and energized the air handler through the liquid line. I'd be long dead if the crawlspace wasn't dry.
    I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.
    ― Benjamin Franklin

Yeah I wouldn't touch this at all no breaker lol this is insane.

Hey Buba, we found your jumper cables!!!

that's the most dangerous thing you have seen ...... look out that's nothing......

Was there a meter? looks like the are just trying to get free power. If they see a power company tuck coming they can just pull the clips off :/

Wow. It looks like it would have been less work to do it right

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123