Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_in_WV View Post
    Jeremy Makes a valid point. I personally wouldn't want to be convicted and immediately executed for a crime that I didn't commit. It's infuriating when a crime like this or against a child or rape is committed, but we need to know we are executing the right person, otherwise the real perpetrator goes unpunished and justice isn't served for EITHER victim which is what the wrongly convicted person becomes. But this joker is guilty and needs to stay locked away.
    there is a great movie "The Lincoln Lawyer" which deals with just this very subject.
    catch a man a fish , feed him for a day.
    teach a man to fish , ruin a good business opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    If the UK is "one of the most" PC countries, we got them beat by a mile. This is comming to a town near you unless some serious changes are made. Open your eyes and ears if you dare.....
    Link please. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I don't need "links" to support my positions. That's the biggest problem with this site. Just because something is on the net you take it at it's word? Don't you have your own opinions? They matter more than some crap written by some kid in his basement. Screw a link. I don't need no stinkin' link to see what's going on out there. I thought you got that Glen.?
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I don't need "links" to support my positions. That's the biggest problem with this site. Just because something is on the net you take it at it's word? Don't you have your own opinions? They matter more than some crap written by some kid in his basement. Screw a link. I don't need no stinkin' link to see what's going on out there. I thought you got that Glen.?
    Hey rat lighten up. Just thought you had some link and forgot to post it. I give my opinions all the time on here and a lot of times I'll say in my opinion and so on.

Links are not necessary and I don't do it half the time either. I know a lot of AHs like to say link and that pisses me off too but it wasn't met that way just thought you had something hot there.

I have years of experience (born in 43) and read lots of books on history and politics back in the 50's thru 80's and important things I still remember.

That being say however I will disagree with you on who is more PC. England and Sweden are ahead of us by a few light years in that reguard IMO but we are chatching up fast with a communist in the WH pushing all the buttons with the commie loving press in a lock step love embrace with him. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Yea , maybe I took it wrong, you're right. But we Are pretty darn close to the PC world cup if things don't change. I don't wanna wait till we are Europe and then try to go back......too late by that time.

Yea , maybe I took it wrong, you're right. But we Are pretty darn close to the PC world cup if things don't change. I don't wanna wait till we are Europe and then try to go back......too late by that time.
    Yeah I talked with a guy from Sweden a year ago at a meeting with the author David Irving from the UK in Atlanta a year ago.

You would be shocked at how PC they were and the open borders policy they have for foreigners from the 3rd world and going on welfare immediately and having as many kids as they can.

They are raping Swedish gals and getting light sentences. Made me sick and he felt just like us about it all. It is a killer disease which has spread through out the West and Western civilization. It is destroying us. Thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Yea , maybe I took it wrong, you're right.
    But we Are pretty darn close to the PC world cup if things don't change. I don't wanna wait till we are Europe and then try to go back......too late by that time.
    maybe not........ not hard at-all , i think the year was 1776............

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyhall.tech.sc View Post
    maybe not........ not hard at-all , i think the year was 1776............
    But we had REAL people back then, not MTV generation, View watching, PC wussies, and limp-wristed, gov't handout loving, I deserve something types that abound today.....we're in trouble. Our folks don't know how to fight anymore.....

the British have to be politically correct, the city of London has over 10,000 cameras watching every move everyone makes, yet the crime rate is through the roof.

Maybe the government ought to give the people their weapons back
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

LOL....no, once they're gone....they're gone forever. Keep that in mind as well in the voting booth.....

Talking

But we had REAL people back then
    as opposed to what stick figures?
    not MTV generation
    hey, there be nothing wrong with watching 'Jersey Shore',
    View watching,
    you mean you have a problem with 'the VIEW?

PC wussies, and limp-wristed, gov't handout loving, I deserve something types........
    here this is what you are talking about right?

obama bucks

welfare 'queens'

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyhall.tech.sc View Post
    as opposed to what stick figures? hey, there be nothing wrong with watching 'Jersey Shore', you mean you have a problem with 'the VIEW?

here this is what you are talking about right?

obama bucks

welfare 'queens'

Good to see my tax dollars hardly at work
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    Good to see my tax dollars hardly at work
    Hate to be paying all that for nothing.......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast