Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    He's confused and young!

Otto, Italy and Greece are European peninsulas located in the Mediterranean Sea. Also Our government WAS founded on Christian values, however, it has drifted so far off track That I don't consider it as such anymore. While a large number of American citizens are Christian or on some level influenced by Christianity, our government has become so PC it doesn't act as a Christian Government anymore. My point is Christians are not attacking your faith and many Middle East countries wrongly assume that the US Military= Crusaders and infidels.

Gentlemen, the point is everytime time that an infidel does even the slightest thing against the Muslim religion, MUSLIMS GO NUTS!!! Period.

Some goof in Sweden draws a picture/cartoon of Mohammad, MUSLIMS RIOT

Some goof in England writes a book, MUSLIMS GO NUTS (put a bounty on the goof)

Someone burns a Quran ( or Qur'an or Koran, pick one) MUSLIMS WIG-OUT and start killing people.

The problem is Muslims have no control, no central leader. When someone (anyone) does anything Muslims find offensive, instead of saying "excuse me, in my religion we find that offensive and we would appreciate it if you would not do that any more" Muslims go crazy, they riot, they burn the city and destroy everything they can. THEN they say, "Hey, don't do that again"

Muslims kill people for the slightest offense.

If your gay.... DEAD, hanged

Adultery......Dead, stoned

Family Honor.....dead, (pick a method)

In short, Muslims are a barbaric people.

And now Muslims are in America, thats fine I really have no problem with that. Don't push your religion on me and we'll get along just fine (I mean any religion, Christian, Muslim Buddhist, Hindu, Voo-Doo, I don't care, keep it to yourself) But now Muslims want Sharia Law to usurp the U.S. Constitution...AND THAT MY FRIEND IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, PERIOD. Not if I can help it. You come to America, you play by OUR RULES. You ain't that special.

Back on topic: I say we leave the Neanderthals to Afghanistan, Leave. If the Taliban get out of control we can hit them from the air, we don't need boots on the ground.
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Then you get muslims that say we are not all like this, and that these are radical muslims.
    Yet these supposedly more docile muslims do nothing to protest the supposedly more radical muslims. They sit back in silent applause it seems to me.

To me, they are guilty by association.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Then you get muslims that say we are not all like this, and that these are radical muslims.
    Yet these supposedly more docile muslims do nothing to protest the supposedly more radical muslims. They sit back in silent applause it seems to me.

The point I see is that Otto wants everyone else to help. Now, I'm not opposed to HELPING anyone, but that individual better be making the effort before I help.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Solar Mike meant to say, if its not a liberal rag then it cant be trusted.
    No, I mean, if it is a biased rag, treat it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    Gentlemen, the point is everytime time that an infidel does even the slightest thing against the Muslim religion, MUSLIMS GO NUTS!!! Period.

Someone burns a Quran ( or Qur'an or Koran, pick one) MUSLIMS WIG-OUT and start killing people.

The problem is Muslims have no control, no central leader. When someone (anyone) does anything Muslims find offensive, instead of saying "excuse me, in my religion we find that offensive and we would appreciate it if you would not do that any more" Muslims go crazy, they riot, they burn the city and destroy everything they can. THEN they say, "Hey, don't do that again"

And now Muslims are in America, thats fine I really have no problem with that. Don't push your religion on me and we'll get along just fine (I mean any religion, Christian, Muslim Buddhist, Hindu, Voo-Doo, I don't care, keep it to yourself) But now Muslims want Sharia Law to usurp the U.S. Constitution...AND THAT MY FRIEND IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, PERIOD. Not if I can help it. You come to America, you play by OUR RULES. You ain't that special.

Back on topic: I say we leave the Neanderthals to Afghanistan, Leave. If the Taliban get out of control we can hit them from the air, we don't need boots on the ground.
    Ya know what???????

With the exception of adding the word "radical" in front of muslim, I will agree with you.

Nope, I know lots of moderate muslims that just shake their heads at stupid behaviour. No guilt by association there.

Thumbs up

The gay thing about muslims is a bit of a dichotomy. In world view, they do one thing, at home in afghanistan, they have gay thursday. Gay thursday is when they practice "women for children & boys for fun". Ask any soldier you happen to see.
    I have muslim clients and they cheat on their wives. Go figger!

Go jmac00.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    Nope, I know lots of moderate muslims that just shake their heads at stupid behaviour. No guilt by association there.
    If this is what you think, then you're as guilty as the rest of the hadjis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_leY_LgOuQ
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    Ya know what???????

With the exception of adding the word "radical" in front of muslim, I will agree with you.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast