Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by otto8 View Post
    Glen, All i am saying is that governemnts of the World are Bad Thank you very much.......... Taliban,Al qeda,usa government, syrian governemnt, etc... Geesh... STOP Attacking me.. To me they are all same.. WE cant nuke innocent ppl...
    OK Otto in the spirit of "can't we all just get along", I'll cut you a little slack since you have a problem with our language and how to communicate in our forum, culture and or society effectively and with decorum so to speak.

Just don't care for broadsides fired in my direction out of the blue or foul language in general. So while I don't agree with your religion and so on to say the least, I shall attempt to give you some learning time so to speak and see if you can be "Americanized" and civilized with some Western culture.

I sure hope so and you are now off my "ignore list" for the time being. So Otto may you see the light. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0BbAqq_Xg4
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    OK Otto in the spirit of "can't we all just get along", I'll cut you a little slack since you have a problem with our language and how to communicate in our forum, culture and or society effectively and with decorum so to speak.

Just don't care for broadsides fired in my direction out of the blue or foul language in general. So while I don't agree with your religion and so on to say the least, I shall attempt to give you some learning time so to speak and see if you can be "Americanized" and civilized with some Western culture.

I sure hope so and you are now off my "ignore list" for the time being. So Otto may you see the light. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0BbAqq_Xg4
    Oh my....the holier than thou Glennac is going to LET the poor immigrant have time to learn some, obviously superior, American culture......

If that is not condescension, i do not know what is...

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    Oh my....the holier than thou Glennac is going to LET the poor immigrant have time to learn some, obviously superior, American culture......

Perhaps you have a better more superior culture in mind pray tell. You sound like some liberal who feels that all cultures, religions and civilizations are the same and none are better than the other.

It is our Western and Christian civilization if I may say so that has moved the whole world into the modern world with all the advancement in sciences, standard of living, human rights and yes civilization itself.

Why don't you tell us what and where we would be without these advancements brought on my Western culture and civilization? I mean both here and in Western Europe.

I am not holier than thou but I'm not ashamed to recognize the facts nor am I'm too politically correct to see it and proclaim it either. You appear to have this problem along with lots of liberals and even some conservative folks who have the PC mentality ingrained in them. Thank heavens I don't have it. Western Christian Culture which is also American is the best. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Step over the border and say that, pal!

It still the best country in the world to live in, but we are going down hill fast.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    It still the best country in the world to live in, but we are going down hill fast.
    USA! USA! USA!
    Last edited by Rob_in_WV; 03-19-2012 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Note: This must be the most usless post I've ever made :D

Glen, Thank God for America!!!!!!! But you are not Getting MY POINT.. You see all muslims are different.. All christians are different.. All jews are different... Lets look at it this way I will try to do my best to give you good example

Germans are ruled by Nazis THEIR GOVERNMENT.. These people are christians and they are very civilized they kill five milion people.. DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS?? I was born in EX Yougoslavia we learn a lot about west and east..

People who came here to america were like me Imigrants and their governemnt who was christian killed all Indians...

Good civilized christians enslaved black people and thank god better christians came to teach them better ...

THERE IS A LOT MORE ABOUT MUSLIMS WHO DID WRONG THINGS MORE TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE THAN TO CHRISTANS... you dont want to hear me out WE are all same just different name... EDUCATION?? AMERICANS DONT KNOW WHERE GREECE IS OR ITALY....
    I just dont know how to explain it to you my friend.. ITS NOT US PEOPLE ITS OUR GOVernement THANK YOU VERY MUCH LOL

To many points to cover there Otto. I have to go to sleep though we did the Indians wrong, we did not kill them all off and Muslims had slaves long after we stopped it in 1865. There were slaves in most ME Muslim countries well past the mid twentieth century.

I believe Sudan still has them. But this is all nonsense. I have a major problem with the culture and beliefs of Muslims and it is quite different than our Western culture which is Christian based.

I'm sure you have seen the difference. I shouldn't have to say more and don't have time now anyhow. Have a good night. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

I have to agree with you on this one... I am just talking to much.. Take care and good night.. I hope we all will get along and make this world better place

You really should use a reputable news source for your info. Canadafreepress is just a highly biased rant.

Sooooo......,You're saying NEVER trust a canadian? Got several good ones on here!

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    Sooooo......,You're saying NEVER trust a canadian? Got several good ones on here!
    Solar Mike meant to say, if its not a liberal rag then it cant be trusted.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast