Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 82
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,006
    Quote Originally Posted by otto8 View Post
    No body wants to be friends with you.... You didnt do anything better then Al Quida ( I cant spell it right lol) or Taliban....

    Us government = Taliban... They want to control ppl and make them their slaves.... IF TALIBAN WAS OBIDENT TO US THERE WOULD BE NO 9-11 get it?????????????????????

    What did u US do any different than taliban... BOMED MORE PPL!!! DUHHH
    Funny who are you? No name, picture, Midwest but not American, religion, nationality, place of birth, ethnicity, etc. Just an Anti American living in the Midwest. Cat got your tongue?

    Afraid to tell us? A "professional" who makes provocative posts on here but does it incognito, how nice. What are you scared of? Why do you hate America? Are you Muslim or what?

    Perhaps you like something here since you are "living" in the "Midwest"? Maybe you just like Obama and then that would explain all. . Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

  2. #15
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,029
    Quote Originally Posted by otto8 View Post
    No body wants to be friends with you.... You didnt do anything better then Al Quida ( I cant spell it right lol) or Taliban....

    Us government = Taliban... They want to control ppl and make them their slaves.... IF TALIBAN WAS OBIDENT TO US THERE WOULD BE NO 9-11 get it?????????????????????

    What did u US do any different than taliban... BOMED MORE PPL!!! DUHHH


    REALLY!!!

    Is that why EVERYONE wants to come to America? And then act like the same turds they were in their country.

    AND we are MUCH better than the Taliban or al-Qaeda (the correct spelling~~alternatively spelled al-Qaida and sometimes al-Qa'ida) WE let you worship any Religion you like. WE have the freedom to say anything you like. WE can insult our God or take his name in vane and not worry about getting beheaded or stoned to death.

    Ya, no one wants to be friends with us, right up to the point where they have a problem, like famine, floods, Monsoon's, then they call the U.N. and get this message:

    "Hello, you have reached the U.N. we are in the middle of pointless bickering and taking bribes so Please leave a message, If this is an emergency, Please hang up and dial AMERICA"
    When was the last time California had an earthquake and any country called up and said "Holy crap dude's we see you had a problem, you guys need a hand"?

    ya, not ONE country, bite me.........nuke the chumps
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,598
    Actually Otto has a point!

    You see, the term al quada was a computer program file that contained the names of mujahideen members.
    The Saudi government and the US CIA funded these mujahideen members to combat the Soviets in Afghanistan.
    President Carter authorized the funds by listening to Brzezinski's (National Security Advisor) worm tongue.

    So, the US and the Saudis have no one to blame but themselves for the empowerment bestowed upon these groups.

    Ben laden was simply a CIA operative that did most of the leg work in the unification of the mujahideen AKA al quada.

    Lets not forget that the Bush family were good friends with the Ben laden family. Also, let us not forget that George Bush was the Director of the CIA.

    Metaphorically speaking, the US creates frankenstein monsters all over the world to be dealt with at a later point when they go out of control. All the while weaving webs of lies and deception to mislead the American ignorant sheep.

    Of course, Zionism plays a huge role in this too!
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    58
    Glen, lets keep it frienldy here... We muslims came here because you bombed our contries, put dictarors who kills us. Stop fu*** saying WE, you are not USA GOVERNMENT you are little slave who works for taxes and they go over seas to kill ppl.... YOu white racist ppl need to calm down. Why do you need to know all this info??? Why would i be scared??? I am muslim and my WHITE american wife is also muslim.... YOU NEED TO COME OVER OUR HOUSE FOR FEW LESSONS ABOUT HISTORY OF AMERICA.... I cant watch these posts you ppl put on here I have to reply.

    I dont hate AMERICA... America hates me. My wife told me she hates america because of closed minded ppl like you... WE muslims dont hate america. We came here because you made our place ****ty to live and bring us here thinking we will get Americanized.....

    So lets keep it simple DONT GET MAD AND SAY things that are not correct. WE dont hate all americans just ppl like you who are ignorant..

    jmac00, you are right about that. But please let me tell you why that happens... You see their countries are based upon religion not men made rules.. Thats WHY you dont like us..... WE hate american because you are attacking our religion... Why do you insult your God? We take religion serious. Jesus would be sad to see you guys like that... Thats wrong. I hope you undertand what I am trying to say... Thats why we have extrimist muslims...

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    1,979
    Don't have a clue Otto as to what you are saying. If I remember history correctly, the people of the Middle East have been killing each other long before there was ever any US involvement.

    And as far as Glen saying WE, I have to agree with him. You obviously do not understand our government, for the people, by the people. You want to come to OUR country and insult US. Love it or leave it!

    We are more than willing to accept you into our GREAT nation, but don't try to make it into what you left! If your religion is so great and countries run on rules made by men (based on Christianity by the way) are so bad, well don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  6. #19
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,029
    Quote Originally Posted by otto8 View Post


    jmac00, you are right about that. But please let me tell you why that happens... You see their countries are based upon religion not men made rules.. Thats WHY you dont like us..... WE hate american because you are attacking our religion... Why do you insult your God? We take religion serious. Jesus would be sad to see you guys like that... Thats wrong. I hope you undertand what I am trying to say... Thats why we have extrimist muslims...
    actually our country is based on Christian Values. But our founding fathers realized everyone needs a place with the freedom to practice whatever religion they want.

    The Muslim religion is based on war. Muslims spread the word of Mohammad by conquering, killing or enslaving people. It is written in the Koran, you have 109 war verses. So if you come to a place were free men and women worship whomever they want and YOU try to force the populace to worship YOUR God, well you can see where you're going to have a problem.

    If Muslims mind their own business and stop trying to conquer the world and enslaving people, you wouldn't have any problems.

    NOW, Christens ain't much better. But they spread the word of God or Jesus in a Peaceful manor.

    Just imagine how much better the world would be if there was no religion. Hell there wouldn't be anything to argue about

    One more thing. Even though some bonehead may insult your God, DOES NOT give your the right to go all stupid and trash the place (riot) That kind reaction make the entire Religion look like a bunch of uneducated morons that can not find any other way to express their (your) displeasure with someone. EVERYONE makes mistakes (like the accidental burning of Koran's in Afghanistan) it was a mistake and the U.S. apologized profusely, YET !! The Muslims went crazy anyway. This kind of thing sends only one message: screw up and Muslims will become violent....Period.

    ON TOP OF THAT: this Bull of "sending out a Jehad" on one person because of a cartoon (assassination squads) is another reason no one trusts Muslims. You want to convert people, try education instead of murder
    Last edited by jmac00; 03-16-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

  7. #20
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ripley, WV
    Posts
    1,131
    Otto, I don't see where your post is as friendly as you might think. Rather than coming on here calling people racists, why don't you enlighten us to your point of view? I for one would be glad to hear your point of view. My point of view is like this before 9/11 happened many Americans didn't give a great deal of thought to Most Middle Eastern countries and didn't really think about Islam in general, atleast I didn't and I didn't have an opinion about Islam. America and the majority of American citizens don't hate you and nor do we want open conflict with Muslim countries and we want our troops home as much as they are wanted out. As a closing statement and point: Muslims can be just as prejudiced as anyone else, I've experienced it Many years ago I was romantically involved with a Muslim girl, I tried to be respectful of her family and faith, but for no other reason than I am a Christian and an American: they hated me. But in light of that fact I've met many other Muslims and had good friendships with them. All the guys on this forum a good guys and I'm sure would hear your input, I can assure you we've all disagreed with each other at some point. It's not US against YOU or vice versa.

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,006
    Quote Originally Posted by otto8 View Post
    Glen, lets keep it frienldy here... We muslims came here because you bombed our contries, put dictarors who kills us. Stop fu*** saying WE, you are not USA GOVERNMENT you are little slave who works for taxes and they go over seas to kill ppl.... YOu white racist ppl need to calm down. Why do you need to know all this info??? Why would i be scared??? I am muslim and my WHITE american wife is also muslim.... YOU NEED TO COME OVER OUR HOUSE FOR FEW LESSONS ABOUT HISTORY OF AMERICA.... I cant watch these posts you ppl put on here I have to reply.

    I dont hate AMERICA... America hates me. My wife told me she hates america because of closed minded ppl like you... WE muslims dont hate america. We came here because you made our place ****ty to live and bring us here thinking we will get Americanized.....
    So lets keep it simple DONT GET MAD AND SAY things that are not correct. WE dont hate all americans just ppl like you who are ignorant..
    jmac00, you are right about that. But please let me tell you why that happens... You see their countries are based upon religion not men made rules.. Thats WHY you dont like us..... WE hate american because you are attacking our religion... Why do you insult your God? We take religion serious. Jesus would be sad to see you guys like that... Thats wrong. I hope you undertand what I am trying to say... Thats why we have extrimist muslims...
    Wow looks like we have another newbie on here who is breaking all the rules calling foul names and slandering posters on here for no reason other than he disagrees with our pro American views.

    You said you don't want to be "Americanized". Well then you should take your anti American, anti Western culture and religion and go to one of your Muslim countries where they practice what you believe in Sharia Law instead of trying to make our country like the "paradise" you supposedly left from. Just feel sorry for your wife since you have apparently brainwashed her.

    I won't respond to anymore of your posts because I won't engage in a name calling, trash talking, useless exchanges with you and you are now going on my "ignore" list. You can't debate peacefully so I suggest you go post on another site where you can scream and cuss out all those you disagree with. This is my last communication with you. Go take your name calling somewhere else. Have a good night. Thank you, thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 03-16-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,598
    Otto, you need to be more articulate in expressing your self. Give us some examples of why you think the way you do.

    I do agree with the fact that the middle east was screwed up even before british colonialism was there....and way before us imperialists.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

  10. #23
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,029
    We came here because you made our place ****ty to live and bring us here thinking we will get Americanized.....
    unbelievable? WE made your home ty place to live.

    thats got to be the funnest thing ever?

    where ever you're from, you're here because where you were, was hole long before WE were a nation.

    Your people have been slaughtering each other for CENTURIES. so don't come to this forum and blame America for your crappy home land.

    If you really think America is the problem, why are you here?
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,628
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    unbelievable? WE made your home ty place to live.

    thats got to be the funnest thing ever?

    where ever you're from, you're here because where you were, was hole long before WE were a nation.

    Your people have been slaughtering each other for CENTURIES. so don't come to this forum and blame America for your crappy home land.

    If you really think America is the problem, why are you here?
    Muslim nations are known failures throughout history. They did go through a 'boom' period back in the middle-ages, but they never advanced beyond the middle ages,.... repeated and current failures that can only logically be concluded to be a symptom of an equally failed religion.

    Islam hurts it's own more than other force from the outside.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,598
    Religion aside, I have a lot of respect for arabic culture as they have contributed many inventions toward society...such as the wheel, and the first written language. The list goes on and on.

    The Euphrates and Tigris area is the cradle of civilization.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,628
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Religion aside, I have a lot of respect for arabic culture as they have contributed many inventions toward society...such as the wheel, and the first written language. The list goes on and on.

    The Euphrates and Tigris area is the cradle of civilization.
    The wheel?

    The first written language?

    I spoke of islam, those things far pre-dated the islam. I would estimate that islam actually wrecked the arab culture. What have they done for us lately?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event