ok, I have had enough - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Dude View Post
    Otto, for all your Jew bashing you still fail to mention one thing.
    I have been around both the Muslim and Jewish community and can tell you first hand, they are two peas in a pond as far as ethics and nepotism .
    Thats why they hate each other , both are constantly trying to take advantage of each other.
    That does not go for all Jews, but it sure does go for every Muslim ive ever worked for.

Oh yeah, and that nonsense about why you and your wife dont like americans,, pfft, your own holy book preaches death and torture to the infidel, in case you didnt know, that means unbeliever, so anyone who doesnt believe what you believe should be killed
    Evidently you dont even know what you believe or have been taught.
    Dont worry, most people never open their bible either.

But i wouldnt put to much stock in the teachings of Ole Mo, he was a murderer , pedophile and that whole caught away to Mecca nonsense had to be demon possession.
    Hey dude, watch it there with Otto. He posted a "friendly" post in reply to my inquiring post and called me foul names, said he hated me and folks like me who are ignorant, his wife hates America, etc.

I guess in an unfriendly post he would be calling for a fatwa against you and you had better protect yourself. LOL Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I need some help with my service call I had today I dont care about you guys... All I wanted to say STOP saying whatever you want. I have the right to say my opinon too. NOw this thing about who is bad and good is just getting old... I have to admit muslims are bad and AMERICANS ARE PERFECT. You just dont want to admit it when you are wrong. Thats my problem with you Glen and few ppl here... Yes Yes I know, Muslims are wrong with suicide bombing... USA IS NOT WITH WRONG WITH AIRPLAN BOMBING.....

I know Some Dude you need to read our book better... We should only kill when you come to kill us. But when you make peace with us we should stop killilng you.

AGAIN>> stop talking about muslims!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS TALK ABOUT GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need some help from you guys with my call today.. How can I do chat with other tech to give me some advise??? I am still new to this forum. I had to get profesional level so I can chat with some of you. How do I do this>? THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by otto8 View Post
    I need some help with my service call I had today I dont care about you guys... All I wanted to say STOP saying whatever you want. I have the right to say my opinon too. NOw this thing about who is bad and good is just getting old... I have to admit muslims are bad and AMERICANS ARE PERFECT. You just dont want to admit it when you are wrong. Thats my problem with you Glen and few ppl here... Yes Yes I know, Muslims are wrong with suicide bombing... USA IS NOT WITH WRONG WITH AIRPLAN BOMBING.....

I know Some Dude you need to read our book better... We should only kill when you come to kill us. But when you make peace with us we should stop killilng you.

AGAIN>> stop talking about muslims!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS TALK ABOUT GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need some help from you guys with my call today.. How can I do chat with other tech to give me some advise??? I am still new to this forum. I had to get profesional level so I can chat with some of you. How do I do this>? THANKS
    We are always here to help, if you want to talk about your call post it in the right place and you will get help.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Thank you Some Dude.

Glen, All i am saying is that governemnts of the World are Bad Thank you very much.......... Taliban,Al qeda,usa government, syrian governemnt, etc... Geesh... STOP Attacking me.. To me they are all same.. WE cant nuke innocent ppl...

Glen, All i am saying is that governemnts of the World are Bad Thank you very much.......... Taliban,Al qeda,usa government, syrian governemnt, etc... Geesh... STOP Attacking me.. To me they are all same.. WE cant nuke innocent ppl...
    Otto.....my advice to you if you are going to post here, and I wish you will continue to do so, is to grow some thicker skin. It can get pretty rough in here at times. We will learn cultural differences from one another, which is a good thing.

I have been away for few day's, just getting back, and have read through this thread. It is my opinion that knowbody has personally attacked you. However, you have crossed the line in at least one post, which for the moment is being overlooked.

Please refrain from name calling before we need to take action. Professional members are held to a higher standard than others. Please see the link on my signature for "Professional Rules".

Carry on, and welcome to HTALK and ARP.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Yes sir... Thats fair enough. I am sorry to all those if they did get offended by me.. I did cross the line, this is the HVAC forum...

Yes sir... Thats fair enough. I am sorry to all those if they did get offended by me.. I did cross the line, this is the HVAC forum...

Not worried about anyone being "offended", that is what makes ARP interesting. It is the personal attacks and name calling that we want to discourage, while encouraging spirited debate/ discussions.

I personally look forward to more of your posts. You and I will most likely cross swords in the future, but let's not make it personal. Exchange views, and especially FAct'S and HISTORICAL information.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Otto, if you want technical help, get out of the ARP and go to the section that refers to your problem.

My old teacher used to say brain first then hands (or keyboard), then use your brain to make sure you did what you wanted to do. In other words, think first and try to get it right the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    Otto, if you want technical help, get out of the ARP and go to the section that refers to your problem.

My old teacher used to say brain first then hands (or keyboard), then use your brain to make sure you did what you wanted to do. In other words, think first and try to get it right the first time.
    Yes thats very true. I will take that advice... I did go to comerical refrigeration section and put my post on there.. Thank you guys

Interloper!

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    Interloper!
    I guess it was just starting to get interesting eh.....sorry

Otto, if you want some more abuse, feel free to comment

I guess it was just starting to get interesting eh.....sorry

Otto, if you want some more abuse, feel free to comment
    Don't mind me!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast