Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 82
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,511

    ok, I have had enough

    it's time we let Afghanistan to go back to Neolithic Age,

    Im sick of these chumps and Im tired of the BS associated with these idiots

    Time to pull out NOW
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,140
    Everyone knows that whole region is a lost cause and always has been. It's filled with primitive scum that contribute nothing to the planet... No one admits it because we can't can't offend the sensibilities of the domesticated "peaceful muslims" LOL

    WHAT A WASTE.
    The key to happiness is lower expectations.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,511
    the place is a big toilet with no water, NO ONE can be "friends" with these holes.

    I just as soon nuke the place and call it a day.

    Lets get the heck outa there
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,550
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    it's time we let Afghanistan to go back to Neolithic Age,

    Im sick of these chumps and Im tired of the BS associated with these idiots

    Time to pull out NOW
    I think they have had enough also, and they want us the hell out, cant blame them, were so wonderfull at bringing democracy to others.

    We had no business going in there in the first place, were going to get a bloody nose from it, just like the russians did.

    What a mess....

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    6,327
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I think they have had enough also, and they want us the hell out, cant blame them, were so wonderfull at bringing democracy to others.

    We had no business going in there in the first place, were going to get a bloody nose from it, just like the russians did.

    What a mess....

    Roy
    Well you are wrong about us not having a reason to go in their have you forgotten 9/11. Our mistake was staying once we had decimated the Taliban and AlQueda.

    We can sit offshore and destroy any target any time with planes or drones no need to have feet on the ground.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    6,327
    The Russians and the Europeans on the other hand need it for a pipeline for natural gas.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ripley, WV
    Posts
    1,367
    Classical, you're right about 9/11 being a reason for action there, but I believe the Taliban and Al Queda leaders could have been dealt with by special forces. At any rate it's time to get out, but with the warning that if they harbor terrorists again we will bomb them off the map and not a single American soldier will have to step foot in the country.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,550
    Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Well you are wrong about us not having a reason to go in their have you forgotten 9/11. Our mistake was staying once we had decimated the Taliban and AlQueda.

    We can sit offshore and destroy any target any time with planes or drones no need to have feet on the ground.
    O, of course 9/11, what was I thinking...

    Read this, maybe you will learn that we made no effort of finding out who the facillitaters were, and that the whole tragedy could have been avoided.....

    http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/f...1-201108.print


    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,550
    Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    The Russians and the Europeans on the other hand need it for a pipeline for natural gas.
    Now, do I have to educate you again of who wanted the pipeline, and dig it all up...

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,511
    can we just forget the damn pipe line and Nuke that hole

    Im tired of codling a bunch of worthless jerks that are so backwards that education would make there heads explode.
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    O, of course 9/11, what was I thinking...

    Read this, maybe you will learn that we made no effort of finding out who the facillitaters were, and that the whole tragedy could have been avoided.....

    http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/f...1-201108.print


    Roy
    Mojo wants to read the 28 missing pages.
    FEN

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ripley, WV
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    O, of course 9/11, what was I thinking...

    Read this, maybe you will learn that we made no effort of finding out who the facillitaters were, and that the whole tragedy could have been avoided.....

    http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/f...1-201108.print


    Roy
    I didn't read all of it yet, but it kinda looks like a community of rats to me. Slinking around in the dark, many different connections but it all goes to the same place like rats tunnels. It's honestly hard to tell how many of the countries who stand up and "cheese" in our faces have and do contribute to terror groups who plan attacks on us.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    58

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    the place is a big toilet with no water, NO ONE can be "friends" with these holes.

    I just as soon nuke the place and call it a day.

    Lets get the heck outa there
    No body wants to be friends with you.... You didnt do anything better then Al Quida ( I cant spell it right lol) or Taliban....

    Us government = Taliban... They want to control ppl and make them their slaves.... IF TALIBAN WAS OBIDENT TO US THERE WOULD BE NO 9-11 get it?????????????????????

    What did u US do any different than taliban... BOMED MORE PPL!!! DUHHH

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event