Thread: FNG

FNG

Hello all,
    I am Josh a HVAC/maintenance tech with a measly 2 years of experience in the HVAC field, most of which is in residential installation. I started out with a company as a helper monkey doing duct work and other tasks related to installation and eventually through 2 summers of working made my way up to service picking up skills along the way. Still alot to learn might I add. Anyways i eventually found another job a better one with a ritzy student living complex. Anyways the whole complex is goodman heatpumps...terrible... Needless to say i have my work cut out for me as i am the only tech for approx. 636 systems. I have been having trouble with one unit in particular and joined this site in hope of help. I will post that later just wanted to get an introduction out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by jtwocs View Post
    Hello all,
    I am Josh a HVAC/maintenance tech with a measly 2 years of experience in the HVAC field, most of which is in residential installation. I started out with a company as a helper monkey doing duct work and other tasks related to installation and eventually through 2 summers of working made my way up to service picking up skills along the way. Still alot to learn might I add. Anyways i eventually found another job a better one with a ritzy student living complex. Anyways the whole complex is goodman heatpumps...terrible... Needless to say i have my work cut out for me as i am the only tech for approx. 636 systems. I have been having trouble with one unit in particular and joined this site in hope of help. I will post that later just wanted to get an introduction out of the way.
    Welcome here!

The best stuff is over in the pro forum, see the bottom of my post for how to go pro.

What does fng mean? Anyways no better way to learn than diving into some heat pumps. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by keeplearnin View Post
    What does fng mean? Anyways no better way to learn than diving into some heat pumps. Have fun.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+does+fng+stand+for%3F

A punk band?
    I know I was in the Navy I just didn't know civilians were allowed to use it.

When I was a lead in the cable industry we got in trouble for using that little nugget...

It's really bad word in front of "new guy". Not sure where the edge of the envelope is around here, so I'll stand well back....

Maybe, but when a guy is willing to admit he's one he can't be all bad!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...