Hybrid View

Carrier Chiller Service Bulletin?

Hello All,

There is one of our mech techs that is having some trouble with a Carrier Chiller Mod#19XR. It is throwing a M2 Contactor Failure and the technician believes that the aux contactor is not transferring the 5vdc properly. He remembers (vaguely) that there was a bulletin about the issue a while back but needs to provide that documentation for the engineers to approve repair. Throw/stops/coil have been checked. New Aux contacts have been installed. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA
    He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask any questions is a fool forever.

I did a quick search and did'nt find a service bulletin about it. you said that you changed the aux contacts and are still having the problem?

Yes, they have been changed. I believe the technician had incorrectly adjusted throw and he is presently getting them dialed in.
    He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask any questions is a fool forever.

What do u mean by M2 contacted failure, do I mean it is tripping the shunt breaker main disconnect