Hey Cool

Thread: Hey Cool

Hey Cool

Check this out. Round out your collection.

http://now.msn.com/now/0312-double-b...d-handgun.aspx
    Tracers work both ways.

As Robin used to say, holy sheep sh!t Batman!

4000 grains downrange in 5 seconds. Wow.
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Its neat for a curiosity piece, but me pants might fall down if used as a concealed carry.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Just think if Dirty Harry had one in each hand. Lawd have mercy on San Fran.....
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Check this out. Round out your collection.

http://now.msn.com/now/0312-double-b...d-handgun.aspx

That is really a nice looking piece. I wonder how it would do for home defense? I want to say pretty good since it would be more nimble in the confined area. I would also say as the economy continues to deteriorate the need for self/home defense will increase.
    Last edited by Rob_in_WV; 03-13-2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Removed a sentence that didn't really pertain to the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_in_WV View Post
    That is really a nice looking piece. I wonder how it would do for home defense? I want to say pretty good since it would be more nimble in the confined area. I would also say as the economy continues to deteriorate the need for self/home defense will increase.
    Since most of us don't want to shoot our neighbors the best home defense IMO is a 12 ga shotgun. Lots of noise, lots of flash, and lots of spread, so accuracy, especially in the dark, isn't as important.
    I think this is more of a Oh Wow collector piece.
    I think after a couple rounds I'd be missing more than hitting anything. My 357 mag I loose interest after 12 or so rounds.
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Since most of us don't want to shoot our neighbors the best home defense IMO is a 12 ga shotgun. Lots of noise, lots of flash, and lots of spread, so accuracy, especially in the dark, isn't as important.
    I think this is more of a Oh Wow collector piece.
    I think after a couple rounds I'd be missing more than hitting anything. My 357 mag I loose interest after 12 or so rounds.
    I know Dad swears by a 12 Ga. shotgun for the very reasons you listed.