Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kony 2012

IF...you listen to a lot of international news (which you do NOT get on the mainstream media in the US, maybe PRI) you would have heard about this guy. There is a story every month about something to do with him.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    IF...you listen to a lot of international news (which you do NOT get on the mainstream media in the US, maybe PRI) you would have heard about this guy. There is a story every month about something to do with him.
    Then how come nobody's sure is he's still alive.
    It's all just a bunch of propaganda to get money for Jason Russel's charity.
    I repair air conditioners to keep people cool when it's 110+ degrees outside.
    I repair heaters so people don't freeze to death.
    I shut down furnaces that are unsafe to operate.
    Make fun of my profession, but dang it, I save lives.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Because that charity is only one source...you've got the BBC, German, Canadian, other American bla, bla, bla people in there reporting on it. who know why things go viral?

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    Because that charity is only one source...you've got the BBC, German, Canadian, other American bla, bla, bla people in there reporting on it. who know why things go viral?
    Invisible Children are the ones that put the video out there. Canada, America, BBC, etc. are not charities.

Despite all of the hoopla you can't always believe what you see on the internet. Looks as if the Ugandan government that the LRA and Joseph Kony were fighting against, are no better than Kony.
    And Russel wasn't naked, masturbating or vandalizing cars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Children,_Inc.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Invisible Children are the ones that put the video out there. Canada, America, BBC, etc. are not charities.

Despite all of the hoopla you can't always believe what you see on the internet. Looks as if the Ugandan government that the LRA and Joseph Kony were fighting against, are no better than Kony.

Agree koni is fighting equally bad guys. USA should be vigilant in never, ever sending food there to promote procreation.

However, the koni-film-dude was charged with public masturbation.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...142970255.html

The unbelievable weirdness of 'activists' is almost enough to overwhelm the bizarre animal world of cruel africa.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Agree koni is fighting equally bad guys. USA should be vigilant in never, ever sending food there to promote procreation.

However, the koni-film-dude was charged with public masturbation.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...142970255.html

The unbelievable weirdness of 'activists' is almost enough to overwhelm the bizarre animal world of cruel africa.
    where do you read Russel was charged.

Police could not determine that he formed a criminal intent. There are no criminal charges pending because it looks like this is more of a medical situation, said an SDPD spokesperson.

Source: Invisible Children Co-Founder Detained: SDPD | NBC San Diego

Uh... Russel has some pretty powerfull backing...... ex presidents, politicians, hollywood types....probably some singers and rappers....

You know he is getting special treatment.

Exhaustion and malnutrition my a**......... he was drunk in public whipping it out in the street.... If it were me or you or some other non connected person we would be still be in jail.

The man is probably over come with all that cash that is flowing in to his charity... he is getting wealthier every day....and he decided to do a little celebrating.

The man just cant hold his liquor......
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post

I'm just talking about news reports. The news was out there and you just have to listen to the right stations. If someone wants to set up a charity to aid these people that is their responsibility to be accurate and if their video goes viral, kudos to them.

There are no saints in power in africa, as anywhere else, so why should we expect there to be any.

If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/16/jason-.../#.T2Y0ofXLuI8

I stand corrected, he was 'taken into custody'. They threw him in the nut hatch rather than charge him with anything. I guess that was a good call under the circumstances as I can evaluate. He is one sick puppy.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

none of the reports I have heard on the radio say he is dead or captured. He has just changed countries. He is an expert at moving in the jungles.

The fact that Invisible Children is making a buttload of money is just their cookie from the powers that be. The real deal is justification for Africom activity escalation to seize control African resources and install team players into power of whatever region they please, as usual.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73949.html

Who knows how far this resolution will go, may not go anywhere but this Kony thing coupled with a few more false flags might do the trick.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

I doubt that any of this stuff was planned but IF the video makers raised millions and kept most of it then it is no different than any ponzi scheme or Morgan Stanley types making huge bucks for nothing. It's the American way, something, I believe is widely cherished, IIRC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12