Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kony 2012

Kony 2012

What do you guys think of the whole trendy Kony 2012 thing? I smell establishment mischief...
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Its a false flag maneuver, you would think people bynow would smell something so obvious.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Just let those folks move to Africa and live there and try to help them and leave the rest of us alone. Hey if you send them a 100 tons of food one year the next you have to send them twice as much to feed even more with the increased birth rate of folks who just eat and breed.

The more you give the more you have to feed the next year an so on and so on. It will never stop until we do. Let everyone support their own, then there will be fewer around to take care of. Kinda of the same thing here also if you ask me. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Its a false flag maneuver, you would think people bynow would smell something so obvious.

Roy
    All the cow-eyed trendy liberals are really selling this thing. I was talking about it being a false flag today in the parts house, this dumb kid got all butt hurt and walked out on me and let the other guy take care of my order. I asked him if he ever thought to look into it further than the propaganda video to which he replied "you know Kony makes kids shoot their parents" with an appalled look in his eye as he turned his back in dramatic fashion.

NATO will probably go in, overthrow the current dictator, install a governing body of savages and seize all the resources. Business as usual...

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Just let those folks move to Africa and live there and try to help them and leave the rest of us alone. Hey if you send them a 100 tons of food one year the next you have to send them twice as much to feed even more with the increased birth rate of folks who just eat and breed.

The more you give the more you have to feed the next year an so on and so on. It will never stop until we do. Let everyone support their own, then there will be fewer around to take care of. Kinda of the same thing here also if you ask me. Thank you very much
    Its true, but thats not the point. The point is for the criminal organization called the UN to decide on a "humanitarian kinetic military action" in which humanitarian love bombs will rain from the sky. The country will become a bigger sh!t den then before and the global elite will have gotten their cookie (whatever it may be)

-Alfred E Newman

It's just another prop to make well-off suburban raised college kids feel good about their meaningless consumer lemming existence.

Changing your profile picture and posting status updates on Facebook doesn't help anyone in Africa.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

-Alfred E Newman

Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

WE SHOULDNT INTERFER WITH GODS WORK..

The guy is an animal and he has been at it for 20 years. I've known of him for at least 10 years long before Youtube. Can't you guys comment only on the topic without bringing lefties, UN, righties, who knows what else into it. I really doubt there is a conspiracy here and if people didn't make videos or protest or expose the wrong in this world, YOU would not know to avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Excellent right wing attitude.

The mainstream media politicizes every story, whether it should be or not.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    Excellent right wing attitude.
    I personally believe this KONY 2012 is a bunch of hype. The KONY hasn't been seen in years. Now a non profit group Invisible Children is raking in millions because people are being duped. I've yet to watch the Stop Joseph KONY video cause I'm suspicious. And my suspicions are proving correct.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast