Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is sickening.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

It is natural though that more and more Democrats will start working hand and hand with members of the Communist Party and their various front organizations especially now that we have a communist as President.

They of course like associating with communists since they are in agreement but do want to be openly identified with communists since they realize that the vast majority of Americans reject communism and anyone who associates with them.

Yeah communism is the natural end result of Democratic policies nowadays. What a much of Reds they are and not Americans. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Mao t shirts with happy meals are right around the corner.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I see we pulled out the broad brush. So if one individual does something the entire organization is guilty of doing it and it is part of their agenda. Timothy McVeigh was a registered Republican.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

It's not exactly a secret anymore...Dear Leader has more Reds in his Admin. than Ben & Jerry has flavors.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Good one rat.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I see we pulled out the broad brush. So if one individual does something the entire organization is guilty of doing it and it is part of their agenda. Timothy McVeigh was a registered Republican.
    Ah heck salty what's a little red paint splashed around among friends now. LOL I mean after all you all put him in office so you need to take a little heat there. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Just go look at some of the video from the Occupy movement. Dems and the American Communist part marching hand in hand, proudly on display.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I don't know if he was or not, regardless, it is not apples to apples. Heck, its not even apples to candy bar's, so your quip is meaningless.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I don't know if he was or not, regardless, it is not apples to apples. Heck, its not even apples to candy bar's, so your quip is meaningless.
    Cognitive dissonance.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Cognitive dissonance.
    Cognitive dissonance is much more precisely represented in the naming of billy clinton as the First black president. That is true cognitive dissonance

And McVeigh was executed.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast