http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060515/...st_pe/us_libya

See, this is what happens when you play by the rules. Behave and we don't stomp a hole in your country. O.K. Spin this one Geer, I'm listening. (Uh, I mean reading.)

I congratulate the efforts of many nations to lessen the tensions of the world. We need more concerted efforts by all nations involved to resolve world problems.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

While we need more countries to cooperate, it's not a very realistic approach when dealing with rogue, oppressive regimes intent on a campaign of terror to annihilate their neighbors.

Originally posted by geerair
    I congratulate the efforts of many nations to lessen the tensions of the world. We need more concerted efforts by all nations involved to resolve world problems.
    Amen my liberal brother.

Bush is still a retarded DUMBA$$S

Originally posted by daytonafan
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060515/...st_pe/us_libya

See, this is what happens when you play by the rules. Behave and we don't stomp a hole in your country. O.K. Spin this one Geer, I'm listening. (Uh, I mean reading.)
    An out take from this link:

"While announcing expanding ties to one oil exporter, the United States clamped down on another. The State Department announced later that it is banning arms sales to Venezuela because of what it says is a lack of support by President Hugo Chavez's government for counterterrorism."

While our troops are dying in the name oil halfway around the world in a muslim infested conclave he is going to pi$$ off a major suppiler in this hemisphere!! All can say is GO HILLARY GO!!

[Edited by rob10 on 05-15-2006 at 07:36 PM]

Rob, maybe you should change your name to hillary since you like saying it so damn much. Its become a buzz word in your brain. Its like someone keeps pulling the string on your back. Enough..sheesh.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

ROTFLMAO

Rob, you are an idiot. I am not going to read your posts any longer for I actually am afraid of damaging my own intellect. I only hope that the garbage you write is intended to be funny. It has no redeeming value and is void of any substance. Geer, teach this boob how to debate like a man. Thankyou.

I only state

The Truth!! We are buying oil daily from the Saudi's. Even though they outwardly proclaim their disdain for muslim terrorism, there has been no true level of their contribution to help quell it either!!

Originally posted by daytonafan
    Rob, you are an idiot.
    He knows that. He's been told a millon times.

I see that little jamey

Is still SCARED!!

Rob, you are a troll.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."