McQuay Service Tools

Hi, Does anyone know where I can get a copy of McQuay service tools for Microtech II. I'm trying to change IP address's of a bunch of self-contained vertical McQuay AHU's. I need the service tool for this right? BTW it's the older model Microtech (not the white one). Any insight is appreciated, as I am trying to integrate to FX40. I scanned the AHU's and know there IP's, but I need to change the ip's because we are adding the bms to customer LAN for remote access.

Thanks.

I got mine from the class at the factory in Minneapolis. You might be able to purchase it from your local McQuay rep that handles applied rooftops and air-cooled chillers. The McQuay factory service branch here deals mostly with water-cooled equipment.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

okay, so what I'm asking now, is this what is needed to change the ip address of mcquay units?

Here you go

If it looks like a Johnson Controls N30 with about 2 inches added all the way around this is what you will need. The software conflicts with Project Builder for N30s if you have it on the same computer.

http://www.mcquay.com/mcquay/common/...type=MicroTech II&topic=Controls&subtopic=MicroTech® II Controls

I recall having to swap out some Microtech 2 BacNet interfaces for LON interfaces, and I had to set up the MAC address using ServiceTools and by changing the dip-switches on the BacNet interface before removing the old interface. Not sure about the IP address, or even what protocol the FX40 uses.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by metasystech View Post
    If it looks like a Johnson Controls N30 with about 2 inches added all the way around this is what you will need. The software conflicts with Project Builder for N30s if you have it on the same computer.

http://www.mcquay.com/mcquay/common/...type=MicroTech II&topic=Controls&subtopic=MicroTech® II Controls
    Sorry that link doesn't work.

**update** in case any one ever needs to know, ip can only be changed with service tools, which must be ordered thru McQuay. Just ordered a copy. Thanks for the replies.

The software is Free

Sorry the link did not work. Here are directions to find it on the site for free. Go to Mcquay.com Then click on the following products>controls>Microtech II Controls>Application Software Last One at the bottom "Service Tools V2.4" its Free

Here's the corrected link

I thought you had to buy the full tool and software from Mcquay and whats on the website is the free updates?